URLTV: ILL Will vs. B Magic

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this nikka Magic does not let up at all. bars right at the jump of every round so far.

The Mitten not big enough for a killer, i'm O.J

the PGA line :ehh:

pop the trunk/spare will/wheel :ehh:

nikkas love that BMagic slogan :pachaha:

that ring card girl standing next to Jaz........ :takedat:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
this battle is refreshing...i dont think i heard one recycled line this whole battle

You aren't listening then. There's only so many times a nikka can listen to a arm's waving like carlton, pontiac, etc type schemes.

IMO, Magic's 1st was the best round of the battle.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"my jamaican nikka called me yall"
crowd "he did :krs: what he say :krs:"
:dead: This was a dope battle. Ill will 2-1 clearly first round is debatable but it don't feel right sayin 3-0, magic was DUMPIN. He would have killed anyone else on the card that night. If you're a strictly bars only type of guy I can see you edging magic somehow. Very to easy to see ill will 3-0 in the building, his performance makes magic seem like he's not even there.

Last edited:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
will is spazzin' in his 3rd

i will cock back smack the bytch out this nikka
hit 'em with a "gawddddd damnn" followed by a "dawg, he just beat the shyt outta this nikka"

:dead: :dead:

will's stage presence/charisma is probably second to none in URL

what he say???
what that nikka sayyyyyyyy?

Magic 1st round clearly
Will 3rd round clearly
im probably edging Will in the 2nd too,
overall? it wasnt as hype as everybody made it out to be (that's why i dont follow twitter and them other shyts) and was not no 3:0 either :stopitslime:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I got will edgin the first(debatable imo, will was slippin towards the end and magic had a mini choke) edgin the 2nd and clearly takin the 3rd, no bodybag of course

this battle shoulda been at a different venue, shyt just felt off imo :patrice:

magic needs to work on his energy, nikka was lookin bored rappin compared to Will who you could tell was hype, which gave the crowd(and me) more energy

Last edited:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
edged it to will but magic got the first, felt he wasn't gonna get 3-0'd on cam. He was solid throughout, will has a bright future, his aggression with some shyt that made me legit laugh out loud makes me feel like he is a dude that is gonna take the crowd a lot of times.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Do we call that a stumble or a choke in magics first :patrice: I thought his mic dropped at first but he did say let me get it together, just looked better because they let him go.