US Army develops Vaccine that protects against SARS including COVID and its Variants

How huge is this?

• Total voters

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
no, you went on a whole tangent because others corrected this:

its not much to say considering, again, you can claim and collect. i know you're not military but like... you're asking for full transparency and disclosure from the DoD over something they caused. obviously that's not going to happen. and fortunately transparency isn't required for treatment and what's owed.

you're acting like these settlements and the road to filing doesn't actually exist. you can go to any VA, take a number, check the appropriate box, and get started as long as you play their game (and not try to reach additional attribution outside of what's already documented). i hope you don't think you can just sit down as a servicemember and sue the military. you seem to be making this up as you go

may as well argue VA of all institutions is on point, upfront, and appreciated for seeking out all potentially harmed individuals :mjlol: trying to defend the DoD's integrity is some shyt I never thought I'd see on this site
:snoop: Alright this is my last time responding to you because I’ve already addressed and corrected your erroneous logic yet you keep repeating it over and over. Again, 3rd or 4th time, the same anthrax vaccine the US military gave troops was studied and administered in clinical trials by scientists outside of the military both in the public and private sector. No evidence of it causing any severe health problems. The FDA did a large scale multi-year investigation into the claims of anthrax vaccines and concluded they were without merit. Nobody’s saying “trust the military.” You’re using typical conspiracy theorist logical fallacies.

And again, why the fukk do you keep talking about the military paying out disability and settlements as if that means jackshyt when none of those settlements are because of anthrax vaccines??? :mindblown:

There is no medical evidence that Gulf war syndrome or any other chronic health conditions suffered by veterans were caused by anthrax vaccines.

Unless you can find some actual credible scientific/medical research to support your claim you’re just talking out of your ass on some “the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence” shyt. Goodnight.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I already have stated I had a shipmate who became paralyzed and later died from the anthrax vaccine. He didn't even get yo deploy

He also didn't get paralyzed from the vaccine. If that were the case, there would be a LOT more vets with that condition considering how many of us got those same shots.​

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He also didn't get paralyzed from the vaccine. If that were the case, there would be a LOT more vets with that condition considering how many of us got those same shots.​
It was a bunch of people that had side effects similar too that ,and he didn't die from the paralysis. He died from a heart attack after being sedentary for yrs.I dont care if you believe me or not and Im not going to debate you ,but you really just talking out your ass.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm vaccinated for several countries I haven't even been to :unimpressed: shyts dumb. I think its was the smallpox one or something but I still got the scar from it :mjlol:
You can always tell who's fresh off the boat in America because they got that immunization scar on their arm

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:snoop: Alright this is my last time responding to you because I’ve already addressed and corrected your erroneous logic yet you keep repeating it over and over. Again, 3rd or 4th time, the same anthrax vaccine the US military gave troops was studied and administered in clinical trials by scientists outside of the military, like the FDA and research in academia. No evidence of it causing any severe health problems.

And again, why the fukk do you keep talking about the military paying out disability and settlements as if that means jackshyt when none of those settlements are because of anthrax vaccines??? :mindblown:

There is no medical evidence that Gulf war syndrome or any other chronic health conditions suffered by veterans were caused by anthrax vaccines.
I think you're not aware that servicemembers cannot take up that charge on their own with a third party who provided support to or supplied the DoD without a lifetime long fight. If that's the particular sentence that jumped out at you, then its pretty clear you're not seeing why things go the path they do. I can not sue the makers of my vehicles ball bearings if its the cause of injuries I sustained. I am however still entitled to support through the ramifications of that. The military itself fights the legal battle with that contractor - if they choose to. On the scale of a pharmaceutical and intra-federal crossroad, you're lucky to see any compensation at all. And its a testament to the work from a lot of people who aren't really going to get props.

I keep referring to the payout and treatment because its as much acknowledgment as anyone should reasonably expect where the DoD knows they fukked up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It was a bunch of people that had side effects similar too that ,and he didn't die from the paralysis. He died from a heart attack after being sedentary for yrs.I dont care if you believe me or not and Im not going to debate you ,but you really just talking out your ass.

I'm not talking out my ass. You are.

You provided NO evidence aside from anecdotal and expect anyone to just take your word for it. Your entire statement is invalid because correlation does not equal causation.​

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Army is the only group that srauenced the virus.

Theg should share the isolated vitus with the rest of the world, but it sounds like bulkshyt do a dem admin can end the hoax because their party is a out to be destroyed.
Proofread this bullshyt:hhh:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I'm not talking out my ass. You are.

You provided NO evidence aside from anecdotal and expect anyone to just take your word for it. Your entire statement is invalid because correlation does not equal causation.​
Well we know it was the vaccine because at my command at the time when you took it if you lived in the barracks they put 2 marines outside your door to make sure you stayed inside.This dude ended up having a high fever so much it seemed he had passed out.He was taken to the hospital and never walked again.I got out that year and since I was in the Navy it was never necessary for me to take the Anthrax vaxx because I never accepted IA orders.