US Black Boston Americans Are Being Forgotten (2 Stories)

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
1. The Median Wealth For Black (US born--yes, it matters) Boston Americans is Eight (8) Dollars ($);

web-chart.png

2. Boston is considering giving non US citizens the right to vote....meanwhile, the Voting Rights Act will expire in 2031...

...but, black people are crazy for saying we are not doing well in America. And the ones doing bad ain't hustling hard enough.

:beli:

The Democrats are our friends, brehs.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

First things first, muthphuckas gotta see, if you take away their credit, they are poor.

EDIT: Lemme say this about the Poor People's Campaign;

I'm afraid black people will be left out

Rev Barber seems like a good dude, but, Dr. King was about black people getting their payment for slavery and Jim Crow

Poor white folks were subsidized with land

There's no land to give us, we need jobs and college grants and free tuition

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
@YaThreadFloppedB!

This is why I don't talk politics and ecomonics on thecoli

This is flopping because it doesn't fit the "We just need to work harder" narrative

Dissin' your people because of your ignorance and pride

you're expecting a section of the forum were nikkas literally cape for white CEO's to actually care about black people as a whole unless they can be used as a wedge issue when it's convenient. fukk em.

First things first, muthphuckas gotta see, if you take away their credit, they are poor.

EDIT: Lemme say this about the Poor People's Campaign;

I'm after black people will be left out

Rev Barber seems like a good dude, but, Dr. King was about black people getting their payment for slavery and Jim Crow

Poor white folks were subsidized with land

There's no land to give us, we need jobs and college grants and free tuition

:yeshrug: I agree.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dominicans at zero. :huhldup:

They haven't been here as long as us. If we poor, all "brown people/people of color" should be poorer.

I don't like to hate on my Caribbean/African brothers, but, the writing is on the wall. People come over here to step over us.

I'll never forget Desus (2nd generation Jamaican) & Mero (2nd generation Dominican) said that their parents came here to take advantage of the currency exchange rate and that America "isn't a real country" it's the "Airbnb of the world." Now media is calling them the new black voice.

They stay talking about helping their people back home. They talk about how much they value Jamaica and Dominican tradition. But, they get to eat off Hip-Hop/Black America experiences.

Everyone is our competition, but, we have to pretend that we are all in this together.

Only black Americans who descent from slavery are at the bottom of EVERY MEASURABLE STATISTIC ON QUALITY OF LIFE.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The wealth thing is tied to assets most likely homes which black people were/are discriminated against in getting the loans to obtain but black people also need to change our mindset. I know so many older black folks hoping for their kids to be successful so they can take care of them meanwhile white folks are leaving behind houses/inheritances/other assets for their children further increasing the wealth divide. But the catch 22 about the situation is the further and further you are from the generation that grew up in segregation the more opportunity you have so it's only right for our parents to feel like that.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do articles that talk about the median wealth of Black Americans vs. White Americans control for the small number of White billionaires that would skew the shyt out of the data?

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do articles that talk about the median wealth of Black Americans vs. White Americans control for the small number of White billionaires that would skew the shyt out of the data?
:snoop:

Again, with this. Do you not see that black people basically are living off nothing? This isn't about white people. This is about us.

But,

if you must know.

White people have 90% of the wealth in this country from hicks to billionaires.

White families hold 90% of the national wealth. Hispanic families hold 2.3% of the national wealth. Black families hold 2.6% of the national wealth. The remaining 5.1% of the national wealth is held by others (natives, Asians, Pacific Islanders, multi-racials, etc.).

With few exceptions, whites own America.