US military grounds entire fleet of Osprey aircraft following a deadly crash off the coast of Japan

Superstar
Daps
Some of my fav helo's. There is guy on YT that bought a Blackhawk and flies it on occasion

It made me imagine some silly bullshyt like being in line at an Atlanta club in 03-04.

And after all the box chevys on 24’s finish flexing, a Chinook full of dudes with gold teeth and temp fades, wearing tilted “A” hats, and girbaud jeans, banks in and lands in the parking lot to flex on everybody while, blaring Pastor Troy through rattling door speakers, and yelling shyt like:

“I see you looking fukk nikka! I wish you would puss ass nikka! We got miniguns on deck, shawty!”

“THE FAA CAN’T fukk WIT ME nikka!”.

Then all the hoes leave the line, get in, and it takes off, and all the haters in line get blown away by rotor wash lol.

Last edited:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Never felt comfortable on any military aircraft and I've only flown on c130s and C-2s. No way I'm getting on that thing even if Maverick is flying it lol. RIP to those who died.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The CV and MV are much safer than the old V. When I was an FE, a lot of engineers shat bricks at the thought of being assigned to CV school because it was a year in Cannon.

In addition to that, the CV doesn't have autorotation and the pilots can't do any kind of military power over the two main computers.

It's like flying an iPhone.

^This guy knows.

So glad I didn't have to PCS just for IQT. :huhldup:

The CV doesn't crash like a jet...that bytch goes down spinning or tossing unless it's forward configured and is at Vmca.

Unless you got that bytch strapped on beforehand..goodnight.

Also assumes you're even high enough to jump. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Meanwhile H-1 that's been hovering around since MLK was still with us has the highest FMC rate in the fleet. :what:

Newer ain't always better. :yeshrug:
I'll take a Huey any day.

Some people that I know enjoy it.

Working missiles in Maelstrom or DV transport in DC.

Worst gig was training the Afghanis during the war.

If them MFs could maintain and fly them then I give props to a hell of a helicopter.

Son Goku

Daps
I'll take a Huey any day.

Some people that I know enjoy it.

Working missiles in Maelstrom or DV transport in DC.

Worst gig was training the Afghanis during the war.

If them MFs could maintain and fly them then I give props to a hell of a helicopter.
*Malmstom

DV transport is cool until you get tired of sitting alert. They don't do aerial gunnery either. :picard: I don't know a single FEt hat doesn't like shooting off the side of the hellachopter. :mjpls:

I'd rank them: Pavehawks >>> Hueys >>> CVs.

• CVs are faster and can haul more and fly higher than the H-1, and they have WiFi.
  • Hueys are less complex and have shorter qual times.
  • Pavehawks have fully articulated rotor systems, look cooler, and have 50 cals and miniguns.

Once the Huey dies its slow death in the next few years, the MH will be king. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
*Malmstom

DV transport is cool until you get tired of sitting alert. They don't do aerial gunnery either. :picard: I don't know a single FEt hat doesn't like shooting off the side of the hellachopter. :mjpls:

I'd rank them: Pavehawks >>> Hueys >>> CVs.

• CVs are faster and can haul more and fly higher than the H-1, and they have WiFi.
  • Hueys are less complex and have shorter qual times.
  • Pavehawks have fully articulated rotor systems, look cooler, and have 50 cals and miniguns.

Once the Huey dies its slow death in the next few years, the MH will be king. :ahh:

When they started talking that "gungineer" shyt and making helo dudes gunners...I said fukk that. I'll keep flying Fred and enjoying my vacations in Hawaii.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Once I got used to being in side of one, and accepted the potential of a crash, I had some of the best naps of my life in chinooks. I could see too much from the inside of a. Blackhawk, plus no matter how many times they’d been in one, joes would scream the whole song of “fortunate son” when if we flew with the doors open.
some traditions must never die :to:

Son Goku

Daps
When they started talking that "gungineer" shyt and making helo dudes gunners...I said fukk that. I'll keep flying Fred and enjoying my vacations in Hawaii.

Fair enough. :ld: All the engineer/load/gunner combos I know of enjoy that aspect. DV still beats SERE support at the 'Child. :salute:

It's one thing to shoot smarms at CATM or even the SF ground vehicle ranges but it's another to let that thing go at sevemty (yes, sevemty) knots, doors pinned, while hoping none of your shyt makes a premature exit out the aircraft. :blessed:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
why is the military still using old model planes that need desperate repairs and upgrades????:what:

"Military-grade" don't mean what you think it does

maxresdefault.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marine here there's never an ex, anyways when they first brought these In around 97-98 they asked people in my Squad where I was stationed in Yuma if anyone wanted to volunteer to go on a Flight. Me being me back then was like hell naw!!! One thing you learned in the Corps is to never volunteer for anything. Long story short we had cats in our battalion that volunteered and we never saw them again because the Osprey crashed.amd they died. R.I.P to those that died
I remember that.