Utah police shoot black man for 'Rapidly' taking hands out of his pocket

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them police about to rot in prison. They won't get away with this one. From now these officers are going to be charged convicted and sentenced to life sentences in prison for shooting unarmed black men starting from this case right here. This will make the next one think twice before they pull that trigger.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Them police about to rot in prison. They won't get away with this one. From now these officers are going to be charged convicted and sentenced to life sentences in prison for shooting unarmed black men starting from this case right here. This will make the next one think twice before they pull that trigger.
Black mirror shyt... nikka typing from his dreams:gladbron:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Yo I'm real sick of hearing this happening. You would figure that they would stop shooting unarmed black people after all the backlash and protests and they STILL do it?:mindblown:

Because after all the "backlash and protests" they still got paid the whole time and have their freedom.

The constitutes of the police lie in the dominant society and they don't give a damn about black men.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This nearly happened to me while walking to a kickboxing class my senior year of college. Only difference is I didn't get shot and I didn't get killed.

I was jaywalking and was pulled over (yes, while walking) by a police officer in a car and on foot. They stop me. They ask to see my id. I put my hands in ly pockets to grab my id and wallet. I put my hands back in my pockets as they run my number on my id. The other officer nearly pulls put his hand gun and it took the officer running my number to physically restrain him from pulling it out. The best part about this story? They were university of Pittsburgh cops.

I complied with them. I asked them "is there anything else you need from me?"

The other officer goes "shut the fukk up! I didnt ask you anything".
These were both white guys by the way.
One had a third reich tattoo on his left forearm.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No they won't.

This guy will walk like the rest of them.

I actually get surprised when they ARE charged and convicted.