Utah police shoot black man for 'Rapidly' taking hands out of his pocket

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Yo I'm real sick of hearing this happening. You would figure that they would stop shooting unarmed black people after all the backlash and protests and they STILL do it?:mindblown:

Because the backlash and protests haven't done any harm to cops at all, most of the USA still backs them up and they still get away without punishment.

Bad things need to start happening to these cops or they'll keep killing people and they'll keep getting away with it.

The way things are it looks like killing black people is their job, they're essentially state sanctioned death squads.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
dont let the media gas yall up again to look like fools. He broke into a house after running from police. Stop mixing innocent victims like trayvon and tamir rice with folks who were wreckless or commiting crimes. Cac media loves to get yall to conflate the innocent victims and criminals cause they want people to think all black men are criminals and deserved to be shot. The shooting was unfortunate but that whole situation should have been avoided. When you break into a house with kids there all bets are off.

Breaking into a house doesn't warrant the death penalty.

Literally any other police force in the world wouldn't have killed that guy.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
im not the one tp pull up vids..
that shyt is too much work.. but what about the white man on the intersection point his gun at cops and fires shots... they shoot him to disarm him not to kill him... a man clearly endangering the lives of everyone around him....

theres a video of a man outside a wrestling training facility that was previously arrested for stalking trainees.... they call the cops on him.... the cops pull out guns... dude busts out in a shawn michaels pose then whips out a knife on the cops and charges.... only gets tazed... they didnt "think" he had a weapon or "think" he was committing a crime... they saw the blade and allowed him to get within 3ft of them... because he was white... black man would've been shot mid shawn michaels pose

somebody tell me whats good
I hear you and seen what you talking about. There is no doubt in my mind blacks gets treated way different than white people with cops. It's fukked up but that is how it is. With that in mind, the dumb ass thief should've acted accordingly. He was stupid dude.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I hear you and seen what you talking about. There is no doubt in my mind blacks gets treated way different than white people with cops. It's fukked up but that is how it is. With that in mind, the dumb ass thief should've acted accordingly. He was stupid dude.

OR, a much simpler lesson, stay the fukk out of other people's homes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People who behave "perfectly" aren't in a position to be encountered by police in the first place.

The person in this video is a criminal. He wouldn't be in a position to be killed if it weren't him committing a crime.

I don't care what non-blacks and weirdos think of what I say-- including you. It's already been exposed long ago that the majority of the posters on this site are non-black homosexuals. Either way I'll eventually stop posting here as I don't want to be apart of that demographic.

I don't kick it with whites so white folk calling the police on me for being in their neighborhood would never happen. Plus I'm not a c00n like Clark.
Be a cac/c00n brehs :mjlol: