can't spin their way out of this one

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I will say tho, watching AJE reporters complain about Western outlets like the Guardian taking the Israeli side of the story with no questions asked is tremendous irony considering this was exactly the same way AJE has acted with regards to the conflict in Ethiopia and other non-White/Arab parts of the world such as Latin America.

Guess it’s cool to kick it until one of your own gets caught up…..:ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Bruh, these scumbags are attacking the funeral? I’m sorry if I sound fukked up but Palestinians need to stand the fukk up for themselves and fight on some Intifada shyt. You can’t negotiate with a system that’ll attack a funeral. I don’t even think police in America going that dummy hard though I wouldn’t doubt that they could.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Israel is a sick fukking nation. A lot of the world's problems will go away when that nation's influence is either reduced or removed.

This is the kinda shyt Fanon wrote about. The psychological violence along with the physical makes this a peculiar level of sadistic. Might be the premiere neo fascist regime of our era. The West created a true monster.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Israel is a sick fukking nation. A lot of the world's problems will go away when that nation's influence is either reduced or removed.
This is the kinda shyt Fanon wrote about. The psychological violence along with the physical makes this a peculiar level of sadistic. Might be the premiere neo fascist regime of our era. The West created a true monster.

:gucci: