• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In the Buffalo thread a TLR poster was saying that he wanted the US government to be more like Israel, going after the families of accused criminals and such, because he feels unsafe in America and wants draconian government policy to comfort him.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
israel gonna israel. those scum are the only issue i find "both sides" to be an acceptable argument. they did a good job capturing DC. i never realized it was so bad until obama said something or questioned something and the senate voted 97-0 to rebuke him and reaffirm how much they love the taste of israel's ass.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@FAH1223 @Broke Wave why i seen these same fools crying foul over Western media coverage of this incident doing Western media’s bidding with their portrayal of the Somali elections? Same way they used well paid cacs and c00ns to gaslight Ethiopia.

I swear to God unless it’s an Arab cac or a Euro cac they don’t give one ounce of a fukk. Especially if you Black, RIP Shireen but ima laugh my ass off if Israel bullies AJ some more. The double standard they’ve been on hasn’t quite registered yet.