*Video* Is 50 Cent getting Slowbucks beat up and robbed on stage the GOAT hip hop moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Top 5 for sure

Last night (June 1st), 50 Cent brought out Fabolous during his performance at Summer Jam, but that was quickly overshadowed by nefarious actions right behind them. As the pair was debuting the remix to Fabolous’ street hit “Cuffing Season”.

The Queens-bred collective had recently signed a deal with Epic Records and were supporting 50 Cent on stage when members of Slow Bucks were assaulted and had their chains snatached. As shown in video provided by Real Talk NY, around the 1:41 mark of the video, you can clearly see a group of men kicking and punching a man on the ground. Interestingly enough, 50 Cent takes a gander over at the mayhem and continues to play hypeman Fabolous’ verse.

A tweet was sent out from an unverified Twitter account belonging to Mr. Cee that has been mentioned by Eminem’s official Twitter account in the past. The Mr. Cee twitter account seemingly confirmed that Slowbucks were robbed and offered to give their jewelry back, at a price:

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Woulda been the goat if it was Young Buck..... who the hell is Slowbucks
:dwillhuh:
They used to be cool with 50, Slow started hanging around 50's enemies and even took a picture with 50's son. 50 told him that was a bad idea and tonight got him beat up and robbed on stage

Last edited:

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woulda been the goat if it was Young Buck..... who the hell is Slowbucks
:dwillhuh:
dude on the far left beside 50's kid
slowinstagram50.jpg

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:laugh: I can't lie i didn't notice the fighting going on

I noticed people doing something but didn't know it was fighting it explains why Banks ran over to all the people maybe to see ?

That's how I know G-Unit really back :laugh: I just seen slow posted a pic of Banks n one of his goons in the club and the next thing we see he getting beat up on stage :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.