*Video* Is 50 Cent getting Slowbucks beat up and robbed on stage the GOAT hip hop moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't support lining nigags up. U dat dude. You beat his ass yaself. You bout it right?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
U can tell 50 about to drop an album with them Publicity Stunts. First it was the pitch at city field, now this whole Summer Jam thing. It's all about publicity stunts.

#thegenius

#thehustle

see he got the most buzz in the game and hes INDEPENDENT... this is only the begining.. see what happens when 50 isnt blackballed billionaire jews

now your all about to #witness

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't support lining nigags up. U dat dude. You beat his ass yaself. You bout it right?
if 50 has proved anything, he aint afraid to throw them DB's with anyone. His dudes is loyal, that's all that is. 50 would have treated any of them kids on sight if he saw them first, but then again, his team aint holding him down if he had to see any of them kids first.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
50 gonna go home and cry himself to sleep wondering why he never had the balls to do this to game and not a nobody rapper who can't fight back:russ:

Sonnin u dikk suckin Stans is too easy...

Wwwaaaayyyyyy too easy
not only are you wrong but you sound mad emotional breh:mjlol::umad:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Man if this nikka really performed with his chain :deadrose:

If you got beef with this nikka, why would you think it's cool to be on stage. nikkas really don't think duke is a ignorant ass nikka with money.

nikka had the crib burnt down so his BM couldn't have it.:heh: he gives no fukks

Status
Not open for further replies.