#swiftset came thru once again N....
snoop-kicking-building-o.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:snoop: at Lucas for continuing to throw garbage ass rabbit punches instead of trying to work the uppercut on the inside which was there for him all night.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:snoop: at Lucas for continuing to throw garbage ass rabbit punches instead of trying to work the uppercut on the inside which was there for him all night.
Throw uppercut's against a shoulder roller is what they want, that leaves you susceptible to eating a big left hook, Matthysse knew better because Garcia made him taste that hook early forcing him to smother his shots and try shoe shine punches instead of standing his distance and fighting........

Trying uppercuts is what made Canelo eat left hook after left hook

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Throw uppercut's against a shoulder roller is what they want, that leaves you susceptible to eating a big left hook, Matthysse knew better because Garcia made him taste that hook early forcing him to smother his shots and try shoe shine punches instead of standing his distance and fighting........

Trying uppercuts is what made Canelo eat left hook after left hook

I'm talking about the small compact uppercuts on the inside like Rios be doing. That's a hell of a lot more effective than throwing rabbit punches up close or in a clinch which is what Lucas did most of the time.

I'm not even talking about Canelo and Floyd breh.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm talking about the small compact uppercuts on the inside like Rios be doing. That's a hell of a lot more effective than throwing rabbit punches up close or in a clinch which is what Lucas did most of the time.

I'm not even talking about Canelo and Floyd breh.
Lucas has slept nikkas with his rabbit shots, thats his best punch. He got his ass beat deal with it:demonic:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lucas has slept nikkas with his rabbit shots, thats his best punch. He got his ass beat deal with it:demonic:

:dwillhuh::heh: I've dealt with it. I'm not one of these guys throwing shade on Danny's win. I've been saying it was a 50/50 fight since it got signed and when Danny won I gave him props and even said nikkas were trying too hard to discredit the victory. I was just pointing out that Lucas came up short in the strategy department. If Lucas was more multi-dimensional this fight really could have gone places, but after Gracia adapted to what was happening Lucas didn't really do anything to adapt to that and got dropped and his face fukked up for his troubles.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dwillhuh::heh: I've dealt with it. I'm not one of these guys throwing shade on Danny's win. I've been saying it was a 50/50 fight since it got signed and when Danny won I gave him props and even said nikkas were trying too hard to discredit the victory. I was just pointing out that Lucas came up short in the strategy department. If Lucas was more multi-dimensional this fight really could have gone places, but after Gracia adapted to what was happening Lucas didn't really do anything to adapt to that and got dropped and his face fukked up for his troubles.
Lucas was what he always had been a one dimensional rabbit puncher, that can get the shyt boxed out of him, if you say you've dealt with it, stop saying of oh if he jabbed, if he uppercutted, if he was multidimensional, you still obviously aint come to terms, what I'm a see next if this Matthysse sprouted wings that would have prevented him from being curled up on the canvas in a fetal position. :heh:

Just stop breh, his stripes were his stripes, he was a very good fighter, Garcia was simply better in every facet and dictated every single thing in the ring

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lucas was what he always had been a one dimensional rabbit puncher, that can get the shyt boxed out of him, if you say you've dealt with it, stop saying of oh if he jabbed, if he uppercutted, if he was multidimensional, you still obviously aint come to terms, what I'm a see next if this Matthysse sprouted wings that would have prevented him from being curled up on the canvas in a fetal position. :heh:

Just stop breh, his stripes were his stripes, he was a very good fighter, Garcia was simply better in every facet and dictated every single thing in the ring

:what: I swear you can be dense as fukk sometimes. You gotta be trolling cuz you sound like you want me to argue with you when I'm not.

It's like your boxing knowledge is constantly hit or miss with the shyt you say.

Sometimes you'll say some real profound shyt, then you'll turn around and say some shyt like Broner loss and got a gift to Paulie :scusthov:

Then you'll turn around and say something else somewhat knowledgeable, but then 5 pages later say some shyt like Chad Dawson was never the man at Light heavyweight :wtf:

Then you'll say you've been watching boxing for years and years and then compare Roberto Duran to fukking Ricardo Mayorga. :snoop:

:why: do I even bother sometimes.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what: I swear you can be dense as fukk sometimes. You gotta be trolling cuz you sound like you want me to argue with you when I'm not.

It's like your boxing knowledge is constantly hit or miss with the shyt you say.

Sometimes you'll say some real profound shyt, then you'll turn around and say some shyt like Broner loss and got a gift to Paulie :scusthov:

Then you'll turn around and say something else somewhat knowledgeable, but then 5 pages later say some shyt like Chad Dawson was never the man at Light heavyweight :wtf:

Then you'll say you've been watching boxing for years and years and then compare Roberto Duran to fukking Ricardo Mayorga. :snoop:

:why: do I even bother sometimes.
l Just keep it real, answer these questions

Am I the only one who felt Paulie didnt edge Broner??(Showtime and Haymon had to shut Paulie up)

Was Chad Dawson always a snoozer and 7 round fighter, career underachiever?

Was Duran not a Gate keeping ass nikka like Mayorga that won one big match and lost all his other meaningful fights?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Answer these questions, I just Keep it real

Am I the only one who felt Paulie didnt edge Broner??(Showtime and Haymon had to shut Paulie up)

Was Chad Dawson always a snoozer and 7 round fighter?

Was Duran not a Gate keeping ass nikka like Mayorga that won one big match and lost all his other meaningful fights?

1. Nah, a few cats thought Paulie won, but I question their judgement as well as yours. You got a few people that will say Lewis wasn't robbed against Holy in the 1st fight but most would disagree with that line of thinking too. People will always have crazy ass opinions.

2. What you're stating about Dawson is your opinion. I found his fights to be pretty decently entertaining except for a few here or there. He was the #1 light heavyweight at one time tho

3. Duran is regarded as one of the best lightweights of all time. He had more than just one big victory such as the SRL one you referring to. He beat Davey Moore in a real good fight and eventually moved up to 160 to take Barkley's belt. Mayorga never came close to doing something that impactful. He beat Forrest twice and had a few more decent wins and that was that.

Don't get me wrong you do say some real shyt from time to time, it's just in general you be real extreme with your views. It's like one way or the other with you.

I've agreed with you about guys like Ward and Sergio being overrated, but then you take it a step further and would say a guy like Quintana is a D class fighter when he's actually a capable boxer that has pulled off upsets against Williams, Joel Julio, and Latimore. You can't be D class and beat those guys in upsets.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
1. Nah, a few cats thought Paulie won, but I question their judgement as well as yours. You got a few people that will say Lewis wasn't robbed against Holy in the 1st fight but most would disagree with that line of thinking too. People will always have crazy ass opinions.

2. What you're stating about Dawson is your opinion. I found his fights to be pretty decently entertaining except for a few here or there. He was the #1 light heavyweight at one time tho

3. Duran is regarded as one of the best lightweights of all time. He had more than just one big victory such as the SRL one you referring to. He beat Davey Moore in a real good fight and eventually moved up to 160 to take Barkley's belt. Mayorga never came close to doing something that impactful. He beat Forrest twice and had a few more decent wins and that was that.

Don't get me wrong you do say some real shyt from time to time, it's just in general you be real extreme with your views. It's like one way or the other with you.

I've agreed with you about guys like Ward and Sergio being overrated, but then you take it a step further and would say a guy like Quintana is a D class fighter when he's actually a capable boxer that has pulled off upsets against Williams, Joel Julio, and Latimore. You can't be D class and beat those guys in upsets.
Fair that's your opinion but many and I mean many agree with me on some of my outlandish statements, and truthfully I only say outrageous shyt when yall do the same, but mine always have a twinge and subtle underlying layer of truth, but when I speak truth haters have a issue, but nikkas lie blatantly
and yall sit back

Now my definition of outlandish is saying if Matthysse was multidimensional he would have won, when has Matthysse proved anything besides he could bang, but thats your opinion, I disagree learn yall nikkas and move on, stop crying and catching feelings cause Garcia nearly knocked that nikka out the ring:umad:

Last edited: