Video Of Me Picking Up Women- Thick PAWG and a Pretty Black Chick

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
It seems like you have your confidence right :myman:

just gotta lay off the cheesy and be a little more laid back. Seems like you’re always on the offense to the point where you’re even talking over them when they might be interested (specifically the second woman)

good shyt breh :salute:
Yeah he forgets to get his name out first sometimes. Got to tell them your name before anything else.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way you approach the second one was the best I seen you do it since you started.

hope she works out
Mos def the best approach he came with so far..
Good job.

But Like the one bro above said, you were maybe too on the offensive and over talked because she was slam tryna exchange info without feeling guilty when she mentioned she detailed cars so maybe we can etc etc..

I woulda played it like ,”yea I been looking for a solid detailer out this way, lemme get ya card too .. oh you ain’t got a card well lemme get your number and I’ll hit you to set something up. You do mobile detailing right? I’m on the east side so not far from here for real”

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mos def the best approach he came with so far..
Good job.

But Like the one bro above said, you were maybe too on the offensive and over talked because she was slam tryna exchange info without feeling guilty when she mentioned she detailed cars so maybe we can etc etc..

I woulda played,”yea I been looking for a solid detailer out this way, lemme get ya card too .. oh you ain’t got a card well lemme get your number and I’ll hit you to set something up. You do mobile detailing right? I’m on the east side so not far from here for real”
I ain’t gon lie, i gon start approaching. Ain’t nvr cold or even warm approach fr but his videos gon me wanting to try