Video Of Me Picking Up Women- Thick PAWG and a Pretty Black Chick

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t gon lie, i gon start approaching. Ain’t nvr cold or even warm approach fr but his videos gon me wanting to try

Real shyt bro, I’ll warm approach but never really cold..

but when out and about when I’m on my fly shyt, I be seeing choosing signals and can tell it would be a slight 12-foot jump shot if I pull the trigger but hesitate on those far too much. Ima start knocking those down, even if it’s a 6 or 7 joint that I might not even hit up outside of the initial few text sessions just to tighten my game

I could give you pointers. Just cold approached 3 women today while doing errands

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is this poster :dwillhuh:

Yall must've missed the memo.

Aint nttn coming out of these women cuz OP said he just does it for entertainment. He not gone actually contact these women; its just for fun so we can have something to talk about.
:yeshrug:
For the life of me, i cant figure out whether they are being sarcastic or serious with those responses. I give props to OP for at least getting out there, but i aint seen any game being practiced thus far. :francis:

edit: i just saw @Oatmeal 's response below. I get it now. Whole thread has a different vibe.:russ:

Last edited:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Good video @Pdiddy
I guessing the pawg was single, she just said she was taken because she didn't think she was interested at first.
A few surprises: I didn't think you were light-skinned and you walking up on these women with no mask on.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
For the life of me, i cant figure out whether they are being sarcastic or serious with those responses. I give props to OP for at least getting out there, but i aint seen any game being practiced thus far. :francis:

edit: i just saw @Oatmeal 's response below. I get it now. Whole thread has a different vibe.:russ:

I think they being serious.
Breh been let it be known he not being forreal.
I told him its a waste of time even attempting to get the number if you just playing but....
:yeshrug:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That second little nerdy chick with the frizzy hair and glasses is definitely down to fukk if you play your cards right. The White girl before her seems like she would play too if you pressed her a little bit in the right situation.

Women talking about they are taken or got a man is their default answer when they aren’t interested in you.

Also take note of body language and other non-verbal ques, if a broad does not stop what she is doing to address you, then she isn’t interested. The woman at the end never stopped putting stuff in her cart while talking to you.