video of professional boxer Shakur Stevenson's Garage brawl surfaces

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try 2 pros and countless ams on there way to being pros. My coach is trained by duke roufus who trains woodley, Erik koch, Paul fielder, Ben askren and countless others. And we go there’s acouple times a year for sparring session and training. Everyone at my gym would stomp you out including the females. Your fakkit ass probably couldn’t even hit mitts for 30 seconds. Nice try though.:hhh:

I don’t recognize a boxer in any of those names you listed. Could be wrong tho

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bahahahah I fight 3-4 times a week fakkit. And they still had to jump him and his girl. They are soft. Telling me an Olympic level boxer can’t knock a dude out faster than that with no gloves.

once SS planted his feet and landed on that chin he went straight down. Hell the punch SS threw where he lost his balanced drop him

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I don’t recognize a boxer in any of those names you listed. Could be wrong tho
Nah just champion mma fighters like Tyron and Pettis. Duke is a a champion kickboxer as well as his brother. I don’t box. Muay Thai kickbox and Bjj. Although I’ve been studying boxing more just to help my game. Some of the stuff works in kickboxing and some doesn’t.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
once SS planted his feet and landed on that chin he went straight down. Hell the punch SS threw where he lost his balanced drop him
Yeah just coli bullshyttin. Obviously he slumped dude just figured it would’ve been a quicker. Two professional boxers vs random joe and joes girl haha. Girl had heart though.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Try 2 pros and countless ams on there way to being pros. My coach is trained by duke roufus who trains woodley, Erik koch, Paul fielder, Ben askren and countless others. And we go there’s acouple times a year for sparring session and training. Everyone at my gym would stomp you out including the females. Your fakkit ass probably couldn’t even hit mitts for 30 seconds. Nice try though.:hhh:
disgusting, vile, and most of all, disgusting:scust:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
p*ssyole ting really when you think about it. Two proffesional boxers swinging on random civillians, two of which were women, thats some bytch made shyt foreal.

Ho ass nikkas hitting a female like that and jumping a Breh.

:yeshrug:To be fair, Shakur made sure to avoid harming the women atleast

He snuck the first jab around the first chick to make sure he only popped homeboy in the white hoodie. Then unloaded on him

The other boxer was wilin though, he was literally ONLY targeting the women wtf... The other chick was only tryna stop the fight and he lined her up nd blasted her in the mouth for no reason...:snoop: