video of professional boxer Shakur Stevenson's Garage brawl surfaces

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stevenson cracked his shyt and eventually put homie to sleep

props to old girl, she's wifey material

dark skin homie zesty af for not just pushing tf out of that chick and only fighting the breh... but chick started hitting him first though. dude got no power

Other chiuck caught a stray punch too.. I think Stevenson will get in trouble for the guy but not for the female because he never swung on them. Other dude fukked up if he had a career

MF budz

All Star
Daps
his name is "MF budz" and types like "bahahah" odds are dude is downing cheetos with an affliction shirt on as we speak living out some fantasy on the coli in his head
Hey fakkit @ me next time. Got you in your feels. Living out a fantasy why because I actually train and do shyt. You’re probably the type of dude who closes his eyes when a punch is coming at him. The type of dude who be like coach they’re going to hard it’s supposed to be light sparring ass bytch.:scust:

And it’s tapout and cheez itz :Cenaumad:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Shorty had mad heart. She sparked it off with that punch (maybe unnecessarily) and also put up the best fight. She kept grabbing her purse I definitely thought she was gonna pull out the burner.
Definitely some sloppy punches from the professional boxers but I expect that when they off the Hennessey :yeshrug: Dark skinned dude gonna be embarrassed when he sees this though... throwing punches at 100% and couldn't drop either one of the females.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHAT WEIGHT CLASS ARE THESE NEGROS?

THEY COULDNT KO THOSE WOMEN DOWN AT ALL.

NO WOMAN COULD TAKE A CLEAN PUNCH FROM ME
AND NOT BE KNOCKED THE fukk OUT.

SHORTY GOT MAD HEART.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Yeah just coli bullshyttin. Obviously he slumped dude just figured it would’ve been a quicker. Two professional boxers vs random joe and joes girl haha. Girl had heart though.

Probably just a size thing. Pro boxing is pro boxing, but it wasn't like some 220 to 230 lb George Foreman/Mike Tyson nikkas was out there. Heavyweight brehs will one-hit-quit anyone. Smaller pro boxers might do the same thing in 10 punches versus 1 or 2 punches.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Probably just a size thing. Pro boxing is pro boxing, but it wasn't like some 220 to 230 lb George Foreman/Mike Tyson nikkas was out there. Heavyweight brehs will one-hit-quit anyone. Smaller pro boxers might do the same thing in 10 punches versus 1 or 2 punches.
Oh for sure. And frankly dude may not even be a power puncher. Some ppl got the touch of death and some don’t.