Video: Police show up to Antonio AB84 Brown's house over his Baby's Mama:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Montana, Rice, and Lawrence Taylor retired: The NFL is still going strong

Magic, Bird, & Jordan retired: The NBA is still going strong

Gretzky & Lemieux retired: The NHL is still going strong

Bonds, Griffey, Pedro, & Clemens retired: The MLB is still going strong.

The problem for talented unstable headcases & locker room cancers is while they may need the game, no game needs any one player. But when your ego, self awareness, & sense of reality is so skewed that you have no idea in regards to the importance of the phrase: "Pick your battles wisely" you'll find out REALLY quick who needs who in the real world.

And for the record, AB isn't on the level in any way in regards to dynamic impact of the athletes I mentioned above. He won't be missed as much as he may think he will be. By anyone.
i side with ab

cats have problems & often having something to focus you is necessary

i understand it's a cold business & the suits use nikkas like they disposable

but in the right situation the league & all it's resources could be getting cats like ab on the right track

it's the opposite though when you going through real life shyte the suits become more of an enemy than anything

they are the opposite of empathetic when it comes to a blackman going through personal crisis

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m convinced this dude has no real friends and no family that really cares about him.

that’s the only way I can see someone of his status constantly getting caught up in this type of shyt
Dude must be surrounded by yes-men and enablers. I couldn’t imagine standing by and watching a friend embarrass himself like this.

Looks like he just tweeted at the grandfather of his children.

:huhldup:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
i side with ab

cats have problems & often having something to focus you is necessary

i understand it's a cold business & the suits use nikkas like they disposable

but in the right situation the league & all it's resources could be getting cats like ab on the right track

it's the opposite though when you going through real life shyte the suits become more of an enemy than anything

they are the opposite of empathetic when it comes to a blackman going through personal crisis

If you ran a business, would you spend extra $$$ on some replaceable mofo who's more trouble than he's worth?

At some point all that feel good bleeding heart BS has to go right out the window once it begins to affect MY bottom line.

"Oh you wanna cost my company $ with your behavior, then THEN you want me to spend more $$ to correct said behavior?"

Sorry breh :camby:

The Real World is a train that's full of adult passengers. If you cannot conduct yourself accordingly and ultimately hold yourself accountable, at some point the train will let you off at some random station and it ain't coming back, not when there's other adults with less baggage to carry either already on it or waiting to get on down the road :lawd:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Was that his kids clothes? Was she driving a Bentley Truck? AB really thru away millions... He gone be broke in no time :damn:

Fukk da police... That alone is a 6 gm suspension in the nfl

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
How is he losing it when the girl keeps coming to his house unannounced
I wasnt talking about this one situation but even still..Why is he live streaming this? That is main reason he is where he is right now. Cant put his phone down.

If his goal is to get back into the NFL, none of the things he is doing is helping.

These outbursts aren't things healthy minded individuals do. I just want him to get the help he needs before he does something he really cant come back from.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wasnt talking about this one situation but even still..Why is he live streaming this? That is main reason he is where he is right now. Cant put his phone down.

If his goal is to get back into the NFL, none of the things he is doing is helping.

These outbursts aren't things healthy minded individuals do. I just want him to get the help he needs before he does something he really cant come back from.
Dude aint smart & grew up telling all his business :yeshrug::manny: