Video: Police show up to Antonio AB84 Brown's house over his Baby's Mama:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If you ran a business, would you spend extra $$$ on some replaceable mofo who's more trouble than he's worth?

At some point all that feel good bleeding heart BS has to go right out the window once it begins to affect MY bottom line.

"Oh you wanna cost my company $ with your behavior, then THEN you want me to spend more $$ to correct said behavior?"

Sorry breh :camby:

The Real World is a train that's full of adult passengers. If you cannot conduct yourself accordingly and ultimately hold yourself accountable, at some point the train will let you off at some random station and it ain't coming back, not when there's other adults with less baggage to carry either already on it or waiting to get on down the road :lawd:
as i said i understand the business side of it

at the same time i understand the human side

& the amount of baggage accepted is starkly different depending on who it is in question

you got suits & certain players that have full length careers even with their legal issues substance abuse & assortment of bs

ab a nikka from flawda they already don't like him even if he was the most friendly cooperative p*ssyfoot on earth ha

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got suits & certain players that have full length careers even with their legal issues substance abuse & assortment of bs
He was still on a team despite all of his fukkery until he sent one of his accusers a text message with pictures of her kids.

No telling all the shyt he was doing with Pitt that Tomlin was able to keep under wraps.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
He was still on a team despite all of his fukkery until he sent one of his accusers a text message with pictures of her kids.

No telling all the shyt he was doing with Pitt that Tomlin was able to keep under wraps.
& none of that has a thing to do with his work

plenty suits are whole degenerates real criminals

& they fukking suck at their job

how ab the best at what he does & being denied work¿

ha

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The problem is obvious here, CTE and too man yes men and bytchass nikkas in his crew...

They know he burring himself every time he tweets and they just letting him dig the hole deeper till the money dries up like leeching fakkits do...smh

If that's ya mans, you got to man up, do better and keep his CTE ass off fukking twitter...