Vince McMahon sold remaining shares ending ties with WWE, edit Nick Khan attempts to sell his too

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It'd be funny as hell if he can claim the WCW name and so the funniest thing ever

I was thinking earlier. Imagine if TKO has to sell some assets and TK ends up buying the WCW library. Be funny with all the shyt Bischoff been talking if TK ends up with those archives and puts them on his own network. Crazier if it also happens for ECW and the territories content as well.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was thinking earlier. Imagine if TKO has to sell some assets and TK ends up buying the WCW library. Be funny with all the shyt Bischoff been talking if TK ends up with those archives and puts them on his own network. Crazier if it also happens for ECW and the territories content as well.

Bubba Ray and Booker would be FURIOUS

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I need someone that knows about how that world works in the U.S to explain what can be at play for Nick Khan to be selling all his stock? :feedme:

What would be the reasons to cash out besides being involved in a potential court case and wanting to leave the company? Start a new business? Is it realistic for him to want to stay in WWE even by pulling this move?

I'm completely lost on that, not gonna lie :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I need someone that knows about how that world works in the U.S to explain what can be at play for Nick Khan to be selling all his stock? :feedme:

What would be the reasons to cash out besides being involved in a potential court case and wanting to leave the company? Start a new business? Is it realistic for him to want to stay in WWE even by pulling this move?

TKO stock is near it's high for the year right now. There's probably not a catalyst that would make the stock go crazy over the Summer. Everyone knows what to expect and what the projections will be. I could see it rising further if the stock market as a whole picks up but who knows what will happen with all the political unrest.

So maybe they feel this is the best time to sell for the foreseeable future at least until the Winter.

As to why Nick Khan would sell... there's plenty of reasons... he probably does have some projects lined up.

But as to why he would sell ALL of his shares.... that's odd...

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

people are saying he registered to sell all the way back in September

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Nick Khan selling all his shares is fishy :patrice:

TKO stock is near it's high for the year right now. There's probably not a catalyst that would make the stock go crazy over the Summer. Everyone knows what to expect and what the projections will be. I could see it rising further if the stock market as a whole picks up but who knows what will happen with all the political unrest.

So maybe they feel this is the best time to sell for the foreseeable future at least until the Winter.

As to why Nick Khan would sell... there's plenty of reasons... he probably does have some projects lined up.

But as to why he would sell ALL of his shares.... that's odd...
favor-exchange-favorex.gif