Vince McMahon sold remaining shares ending ties with WWE, edit Nick Khan attempts to sell his too

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nick Khan selling all his shares is fishy :patrice:
Big squinty eyed hmmmm energy

200w.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need someone that knows about how that world works in the U.S to explain what can be at play for Nick Khan to be selling all his stock? :feedme:

What would be the reasons to cash out besides being involved in a potential court case and wanting to leave the company? Start a new business? Is it realistic for him to want to stay in WWE even by pulling this move?

I'm completely lost on that, not gonna lie :heh:

Usually executives sell shares. I know Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates have done it. Not sure if either one still runs Amazon and Microsoft, but to sell all the shares sounds rather odd. Looking it up, Gates officially left MSFT in 2020 but still owns shares. Big difference from Khan who still is an executive but trying to sell all of his. Could be taking advantage of the recent increase in price or something else. TKO is up 18% past six months and been on the rise tho a few dollars below the $100 it was in September if that's when he put in to sell originally, it dropped after that going as low as $73 in early December but of course picked up steam with mania season. For him to sell means there might be more to the story.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait was that tweet about Vince wanting to start up another wrestling company real? Like he was tryna buy GWF?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't Nick the supposed executive in the lawsuit? A lot were saying it was Triple H but I believed it turned out to be Nick Khan.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder how much of an impact it may have on the price if Khan does sell all. Especially if lot of the shareholders unaware of what's going on start to panic. Could be because of the lawsuit but I can't imagine if he were trying to manipulate the price by selling to buy back lower. Likely won't look favourable in eyes of the SEC.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hope Nick Khan sticks around because he's pretty much given the keys to Hunter to run with. We don't need someone else coming in and trying to reinvent the wheel. That's what fukked up WCW all those times.
I agree, but if he was really moving sus we might have to hit pause on homie in the mean time player

:hubie: