Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown PS4 Rollcall (free on PS+)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You sound like the people who ruined this franchise. Oblivious.

Two buttons was fine with like 30 moves at best. As movesets get bigger two buttons become more complicated. Obviously you can mix buttons. You can do that in every fighting game that is basic and I'm not explaining that.

P P P P down P is repetitive to pull off online and is straight up encouraging button mashing and punishing button mashing at the same time.

I need the low string but got the slow high P P P P P instead and got countered.

Tekken don't have this problem LP RP down LK RK. Easy and even if you button mash your going to get the low string you want anyway because of no conflicts.

Wrestling games are still fighting games and they did customizations 1st. Besides VF prides itself with being competitive. Then why doesn't it compete with Tekken and Soul Calibur and even DOA?

Soul Calibur had better customizations 15 years ago.

Jacky is the worst Bruce Lee clone because of his persona. In Soul Calibur 4 you can give characters there own voice and personality.

I can make Jacky black but he still Jacky I can't change him. Why? Makes me feel like all I did was create blackface. Also his portrait still shows during fights. Reminding me that no matter how hard I customize him he is still Jacky.

Soul Calibur don't have this problem by simply removing the portrait and name, they let you change gender, create your own portrait and name. Why is this hard for Sega?

Because Sega thinks there cast is what is selling the game. But Sega redesigned Akira to look like Ryu from Street fighter, which tells me that Sega has no faith in Akira.

Akira's classic black and red gi looks cool as shyt too.
You really expected too much for this game. This is a free updated 15+ year old game for a franchise that was deemed dead. If this was VF6 I would understand, most of the die heard VF fans just happy they can play this shyt period at this point.

Daps
You really expected too much for this game. This is a free updated 15+ year old game for a franchise that was deemed dead. If this was VF6 I would understand, most of the die heard VF fans just happy they can play this shyt period at this point.

Nah I got exactly what I expected that's why I'm mad.

Sega is predictably underwhelming.

I played the original VF 5 and Final Showdown on ps3, when they first came out.

Final Showdown was dead back then too.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
(Whilst using Vanessa:wow:, Black Excellences abound:sas1:; Triple entendres, don't as me how:sas2:).
Nah breh, we don't claim her no more

CBPKfj-WoAAnmCb.jpg

DEM A BLEACH :scust:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or does the update of Vanessa look like Halle berry

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I just found out about this updated version today. Over the past year I been playing the PS3 version online and getting matches frequently. Then the last 2 weeks or so not many people on now. Then I realized there was a new updated game. It's alright to me. I still hope we get a VF6 game in the near future.