Visceral racist reactions

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Anyone ever experienced this?

Illustrative point: You're in your element, you're looking good, smelling good, feeling good, in control of your surroundings by all accounts an asset and appreciated by everyone you're dealing with. a person, non black walks in sees your interactions where you're controlling a situation, directing things. This person makes the ugliest screwface like they've just smelled shyt once they're made to ask/work with you on something assuming you couldn't possibly know what you're doing despite having the title and background.

point being some folks just cannot help their racism, it's a part of their identity, they've been conditioned and programmed so much so they believe the lies, even the ones that work against them.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Illustrative point: You're in your element, you're looking good, smelling good, feeling good, in control of your surroundings by all accounts an asset and appreciated by everyone you're dealing with. a person, non black walks in sees your interactions where you're controlling a situation, directing things. This person makes the ugliest screwface like they've just smelled shyt once they're made to ask/work with you on something assuming you couldn't possibly know what you're doing despite having the title and background.

point being some folks just cannot help their racism, it's a part of their identity, they've been conditioned and programmed so much so they believe the lies, even the ones that work against them.

i get what u mean. Worked at a job like that. Rat looking white dude. Mad the receptionists he was lusting want me. But it’s not just white men that do this. It can be anyone.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Haters gon hate no matter what you do breh :heh:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Envy, jealousy, and hate knows no race, motherfuccaz will hate on you if you're shining no matter the environment you're in (work or otherwise)

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Haters gon hate no matter what you do breh :heh:
nah breh everyone in the room was white except for me back then. it was definitely a race thing. the old cac turned beet red and the face he made was unbelievable....i was floored by it but i'm great at keeping a poker face growing up around bullshyt will do that for you. trust me it was purely a race thing.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nah breh everyone in the room was white except for me back then. it was definitely a race thing. the old cac turned beet red and the face he made was unbelievable....i was floored by it but i'm great at keeping a poker face growing up around bullshyt will do that for you. trust me it was purely a race thing.

I mean he was the only one out of all of them that was visibly upset right? :heh: so whether it was a racial thing something was definitely wrong with that guy

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I mean he was the only one out of all of them that was visibly upset right? :heh: so whether it was a racial thing something was definitely wrong with that guy
but the fact he couldn't hide his displeasure was alarming to me. like i'm sure plenty of others are racist in that way but they have the wherewithal to hide it. it was like creh was face to face with his worst nightmare.