Visceral racist reactions

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I should add this cac had that high pitched voice men who were molested have from not being able to mature past the abuse.

so there's that....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
but the fact he couldn't hide his displeasure was alarming to me. like i'm sure plenty of others are racist in that way but they have the wherewithal to hide it. it was like creh was face to face with his worst nightmare.

:manny: fukk him, in life people gonna hate regardless of whether they have more socioeconomics than you, more money than you, richer than you... its just the way certain humans are wired... :francis: let that one man stew in his hate dont give it any thought. I wouldnt...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The random cough/grunt when you walk into a room.
Somebody made a thread about it.

Cacs did shyt a lot pre covid, still experience that time to time.

Its bizarre, never really cared but its an odd interpersonal behavior. A lot of times I cough 10x louder as a response lol

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
but the fact he couldn't hide his displeasure was alarming to me. like i'm sure plenty of others are racist in that way but they have the wherewithal to hide it. it was like creh was face to face with his worst nightmare.
Honestly take that as a blessing

Bc he showed his hand easily, so he’s obviously an emotionally reactive thinker. And he can’t hold his water.

you can do two things now that you know where he stands.

1. Be nuetral & conduct business as usual….now you know he’s not your friend. Hope he’s as professional as you (probably not). Now you know not to get too personal with him.
2. Use this as an opportunity to grind him down mentally to salt. Make him uncomfortable as humanly possible. Use your command voice, talk to him sternly & make sure when you talk don’t look him the face & keep your back turned when talking (subconsciously minimizes him). let him know you arent affected one bit & you just wanna go home like everybody else, you don’t wanna work with his cac ass either. Talk to him like a child at all times. Boss him around. & make sure you always look like the nice guy. Play victim if he gets aggressive. Rinse repeat

Yes I’ve done this.

I can teach you the ways, but you have to be willing to listen:smugfavre:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly take that as a blessing

Bc he showed his hand easily, so he’s obviously an emotionally reactive thinker. And he can’t hold his water.

you can do two things now that you know where he stands.

1. Be nuetral & conduct business as usual….now you know he’s not your friend. Hope he’s as professional as you (probably not). Now you know not to get too personal with him.
2. Use this as an opportunity to grind him down mentally to salt. Make him uncomfortable as humanly possible. Use your command voice, talk to him sternly & make sure when you talk don’t look him the face & keep your back turned when talking (subconsciously minimizes him). let him know you arent affected one bit & you just wanna go home like everybody else, you don’t wanna work with his cac ass either. Talk to him like a child at all times. Boss him around. & make sure you always look like the nice guy. Play victim if he gets aggressive. Rinse repeat

Yes I’ve done this.

I can teach you the ways, but you have to be willing to listen:smugfavre:

This is 100 percent facts, nothing more breaks down a human being then debasing their own ego

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This is 100 percent facts, nothing more breaks down a human being then debasing their own ego
Have done it to countless racists & they either get madder & show their hand (racist blow up)or surprisingly but not so at the same time; it lowers the self esteem & fragile ego. The fact that I don’t wanna work with this funky barefoot in the rain, dog-fukking cac just as much as he wants to work with me destroys the pedestal in his mind. I even act like I loathe him & it pains me to speak to him. Im just doing this bc I have to. Sometimes they even start to work for your approval. The human mind is funny when someone doesnt have a strong grip on it….

I guess they are used to c00ns who jump at the chance to be around them but if I never saw a cac again in my life I’d sleep just fine at night:yeshrug:

The racists Im worried about are the ones who can smile in your face everyday but plot on you. These fakkits are low on the totem pole of white surpremacy they are like punching bags. I’ve dealt with way better challengers.

Matter fact I should make a thread on playing the hand on these racists at work. I know @Booksnrain got hella ideas & stories:jawalrus:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Anyone ever experienced this?

Illustrative point: You're in your element, you're looking good, smelling good, feeling good, in control of your surroundings by all accounts an asset and appreciated by everyone you're dealing with. a person, non black walks in sees your interactions where you're controlling a situation, directing things. This person makes the ugliest screwface like they've just smelled shyt once they're made to ask/work with you on something assuming you couldn't possibly know what you're doing despite having the title and background.

point being some folks just cannot help their racism, it's a part of their identity, they've been conditioned and programmed so much so they believe the lies, even the ones that work against them.
That’s a game meant to lower you

Ignore these devils they will flee

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Have done it to countless racists & they either get madder & show their hand (racist blow up)or surprisingly but not so at the same time; it lowers the self esteem & fragile ego. The fact that I don’t wanna work with this funky barefoot in the rain, dog-fukking cac just as much as he wants to work with me destroys the pedestal in his mind. I even act like I loathe him & it pains me to speak to him. Im just doing this bc I have to. Sometimes they even start to work for your approval. The human mind is funny when someone doesnt have a strong grip on it….

I guess they are used to c00ns who jump at the chance to be around them but if I never saw a cac again in my life I’d sleep just fine at night:yeshrug:

The racists Im worried about are the ones who can smile in your face everyday but plot on you. These fakkits are low on the totem pole of white surpremacy they are like punching bags. I’ve dealt with way better challengers.

Matter fact I should make a thread on playing the hand on these racists at work. I know @Booksnrain got hella ideas & stories:jawalrus:
do it. sounds like an entertaining read.

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone ever experienced this?

Illustrative point: You're in your element, you're looking good, smelling good, feeling good, in control of your surroundings by all accounts an asset and appreciated by everyone you're dealing with. a person, non black walks in sees your interactions where you're controlling a situation, directing things. This person makes the ugliest screwface like they've just smelled shyt once they're made to ask/work with you on something assuming you couldn't possibly know what you're doing despite having the title and background.

point being some folks just cannot help their racism, it's a part of their identity, they've been conditioned and programmed so much so they believe the lies, even the ones that work against them.
This comes from all sorts of people. It's their attempt at throwing you off.