Visiting Japan for a week: What should a breh do? [Pics] UPDATE: Got DRUGGED and Extorted in Roppong

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sohh I'm making my way out to Tokyo for a week. I've never been to Japan before and I'm riding solo so I'm looking for places to see, things to do, best places to sleep etc

Anybody ever been :lupe:? If so, what is your experience, and how do you think they treat black people out there?

Where do the PAAGs hide out at, and how can a breh acquire one?

Daps/Reps for those that have answers

Pics of hot asian girls just because

abe35002258cee72086a633b4c9d509c.600x.jpg

tumblr_m991dlFVLK1r4f1vzo1_500.jpg

22150f2ff1652ec141443e9327e5af97.jpg

UPDATE:

So I went to Gaspanic which was OK. Had a good time got some drinks talked to some PAAGS (got a number). It was all good. So me and some friends left to go find something to get into. So we're just walking and this dude on the street says 'come up to this bar we have cheap drinks'.
Now, keep in mind I was pretty faded so me and my homies were like 'sure'. I had read about this bullshyt before but honestly I just had my guard down and got caught slippin :snoop:
So we get in there and there is nobody there, just some hoes sitting at a table. So we sit down and a few of the hoes come over and start rubbing on us and shyt. I don't know how cuz my memory about the night is pretty spotty but next thing I know there's bottles of champagne and all types of drinks and shyt on the table and the girls are shoving these drinks down our throats.
Then I start feeling sick. Like I knew I wasn't THAT drunk but I felt woozy and just sluggish. So suddenly the shyt registers with me that I might have been drugged. So I go to the bathroom and message my friends like "we need to get out of here ASAP"
So we get up to leave and these motherfukkers close and LOCK the door and say we owe them $2000 :merchant:

So we're like we need to get to an ATM to get money.
So long story short we're in a 7/11 and we get into a shouting match with these dudes like 'fukk you we don't owe you shyt' whatever whatever and everyone is about to start scrapping so we give them like 10000yen and say that's all we got and then the 7/11 workers called the cops and everybody ran.

:snoop::snoop:

TL;DR got caught slipping by some shytheads in Roppongi and got took for like $100.
Moral of the story, stay away from Roppongi. The shyt they say about that place is 100% true. Wish I would have paid attention :francis:
The next morning I had the worst headache I've ever had and was nauseous and pretty much bedridden all day.
What a fukking idiot...
You drank to excess as a tourist in a place where you already knew you'd be looked at as food.

Then you went to an area that you had heard wasn't a safe area and got robbed...

Zero sympathy...

Daps
You would think that but every foreigner who hit the clubs often or international school kid got a plug for that white. Costs double the US and quality is spotty depending on your plug. You will get what we call a Tokyo gram which is about .6g to .7g.

You wildin. The Drug Laws in Japan are no joke.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i've been approached by Nigerians around Shinjuku...right around the robot girl dinner show. i told them 'no i'm good' with the :birdman: face and kept it moving.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sohh I'm making my way out to Tokyo for a week. I've never been to Japan before and I'm riding solo so I'm looking for places to see, things to do, best places to sleep etc

Anybody ever been :lupe:? If so, what is your experience, and how do you think they treat black people out there?

Where do the PAAGs hide out at, and how can a breh acquire one?

Daps/Reps for those that have answers

Pics of hot asian girls just because

abe35002258cee72086a633b4c9d509c.600x.jpg

tumblr_m991dlFVLK1r4f1vzo1_500.jpg

22150f2ff1652ec141443e9327e5af97.jpg

UPDATE:

So I went to Gaspanic which was OK. Had a good time got some drinks talked to some PAAGS (got a number). It was all good. So me and some friends left to go find something to get into. So we're just walking and this dude on the street says 'come up to this bar we have cheap drinks'.
Now, keep in mind I was pretty faded so me and my homies were like 'sure'. I had read about this bullshyt before but honestly I just had my guard down and got caught slippin :snoop:
So we get in there and there is nobody there, just some hoes sitting at a table. So we sit down and a few of the hoes come over and start rubbing on us and shyt. I don't know how cuz my memory about the night is pretty spotty but next thing I know there's bottles of champagne and all types of drinks and shyt on the table and the girls are shoving these drinks down our throats.
Then I start feeling sick. Like I knew I wasn't THAT drunk but I felt woozy and just sluggish. So suddenly the shyt registers with me that I might have been drugged. So I go to the bathroom and message my friends like "we need to get out of here ASAP"
So we get up to leave and these motherfukkers close and LOCK the door and say we owe them $2000 :merchant:

So we're like we need to get to an ATM to get money.
So long story short we're in a 7/11 and we get into a shouting match with these dudes like 'fukk you we don't owe you shyt' whatever whatever and everyone is about to start scrapping so we give them like 10000yen and say that's all we got and then the 7/11 workers called the cops and everybody ran.

:snoop::snoop:

TL;DR got caught slipping by some shytheads in Roppongi and got took for like $100.
Moral of the story, stay away from Roppongi. The shyt they say about that place is 100% true. Wish I would have paid attention :francis:
The next morning I had the worst headache I've ever had and was nauseous and pretty much bedridden all day.

Damn that sucks for u
I got drugged by my stalker in gaspanic 99 :snoop:

I got into it with yakuza so u had it easier than I did

But all this shyt was in 01-03

If I was too lazy to go back to military post I just stayed at new sano hotel :ahh:

But it's only for military and dod employees if memory served me correct

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
What a fukking idiot...
You drank to excess as a tourist in a place where you already knew you'd be looked at as food.

Then you went to an area that you had heard wasn't a safe area and got robbed...

Zero sympathy...

I don't want your sympathy fukkboy :mjlol:
I had a good time, rubbed Asian t*ts and balled out all night.
It ain't a real party til the cops show up :manny:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
This story is #facts. Minus the drugs a similar thing happened to a friend of mine. Down to a T.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Brehs I just booked a flight to Japan for this summer but I'm unsure about hotels. I've narrowed it down to two: Ana Intercontinental Tokyo in Akasaka vs Hyatt Regency Tokyo in Shinjuku. I know you all may not know the hotel but advice on the areas would be appreciated

Check airbnb. .. it way cheaper and more homely then a hotel..

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Check airbnb. .. it way cheaper and more homely then a hotel..

Since it's my first time going to Japan, I didn't want to chance it. I figure for a first trip the hotel would be more beneficial (certain amenities). Plus some of the stories in this thread have me like:huhldup:

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wildin. The Drug Laws in Japan are no joke.

I lived in Tokyo for 2 years bruh up until 2 months ago. There was never really an issue getting what was needed whenever friends came to town. If my plug didn't have it, then someone I knew in the club had it, or the guy I knew at the strip club had it, etc. The white was only second to Hong Kong in terms of quality and that's because Mexican cartels have cells in Hong Kong, it's just much more expensive than what you would pay in the US. The bud wasn't great especially if you ever lived in Cali but it would do. White was easier to get on a consistent basis because it's obviously easier to transport. If you think everyone is partying in Asia until the sun comes up just because they had a good night's rest then you're being naive.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I just booked a flight to Japan for this summer but I'm unsure about hotels. I've narrowed it down to two: Ana Intercontinental Tokyo in Akasaka vs Hyatt Regency Tokyo in Shinjuku. I know you all may not know the hotel but advice on the areas would be appreciated

Much appreciated for the feedback fam. Decided to go with this one

Depends on what you want to do. If you come to Tokyo often then you would stay at the ANA because it's close to Roppongi and that's where most foreigners go out at night.

If it's your first few times and you still want to explore tourist stuff, you would want to stay near a Yamanote line station which Shinjuku is. The trains from there can take you anywhere.

Keep in mind, Tokyo is big as fukk and you really have to know where you want to go and have a plan. You can waste a lot of time just getting to places.

Going back to Shinjuku from Roppongi after a night out can cost a grip. I would say close to $80.