Visiting Japan for a week: What should a breh do? [Pics] UPDATE: Got DRUGGED and Extorted in Roppong

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Sohh I'm making my way out to Tokyo for a week. I've never been to Japan before and I'm riding solo so I'm looking for places to see, things to do, best places to sleep etc

Anybody ever been :lupe:? If so, what is your experience, and how do you think they treat black people out there?

Where do the PAAGs hide out at, and how can a breh acquire one?

Daps/Reps for those that have answers

Pics of hot asian girls just because

abe35002258cee72086a633b4c9d509c.600x.jpg

tumblr_m991dlFVLK1r4f1vzo1_500.jpg

22150f2ff1652ec141443e9327e5af97.jpg

UPDATE:

So I went to Gaspanic which was OK. Had a good time got some drinks talked to some PAAGS (got a number). It was all good. So me and some friends left to go find something to get into. So we're just walking and this dude on the street says 'come up to this bar we have cheap drinks'.
Now, keep in mind I was pretty faded so me and my homies were like 'sure'. I had read about this bullshyt before but honestly I just had my guard down and got caught slippin :snoop:
So we get in there and there is nobody there, just some hoes sitting at a table. So we sit down and a few of the hoes come over and start rubbing on us and shyt. I don't know how cuz my memory about the night is pretty spotty but next thing I know there's bottles of champagne and all types of drinks and shyt on the table and the girls are shoving these drinks down our throats.
Then I start feeling sick. Like I knew I wasn't THAT drunk but I felt woozy and just sluggish. So suddenly the shyt registers with me that I might have been drugged. So I go to the bathroom and message my friends like "we need to get out of here ASAP"
So we get up to leave and these motherfukkers close and LOCK the door and say we owe them $2000 :merchant:

So we're like we need to get to an ATM to get money.
So long story short we're in a 7/11 and we get into a shouting match with these dudes like 'fukk you we don't owe you shyt' whatever whatever and everyone is about to start scrapping so we give them like 10000yen and say that's all we got and then the 7/11 workers called the cops and everybody ran.

:snoop::snoop:

TL;DR got caught slipping by some shytheads in Roppongi and got took for like $100.
Moral of the story, stay away from Roppongi. The shyt they say about that place is 100% true. Wish I would have paid attention :francis:
The next morning I had the worst headache I've ever had and was nauseous and pretty much bedridden all day.

Last edited:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Coli meet up breh! :blessed:

I'm in Japan until Thursday. On the bullet train back to Tokyo from Kyoto right now.

I'm about to hit up Harajuku and Anime ave tomorrow. Holiday on Monday. Coming of age day. All the newly legal to drink Japanese hoes are gonna be down in Shibuya.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Coli meet up breh! :blessed:

I'm in Japan until Thursday. On the bullet train back to Tokyo from Kyoto right now.

I'm about to hit up Harajuku and Anime ave tomorrow. Holiday on Monday. Coming of age day. All the newly legal to drink Japanese hoes are gonna be down in Shibuya.

I won't be there until around the 19th, that woulda been dope though
How long were you there? Did you fly out of Narita airport?
Do you speak any Japanese at all? How hard was it to find English speakers?
What were the hoes like?
Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to get a feel for the place before I fly out :yeshrug:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Buy weird shyt out of vending machines

See a Sumo Tournament if you're visiting during a Basho

Pretend to be a famous rapper and two sport athlete

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sohh I'm making my way out to Tokyo for a week. I've never been to Japan before and I'm riding solo so I'm looking for places to see, things to do, best places to sleep etc

Anybody ever been :lupe:? If so, what is your experience, and how do you think they treat black people out there?

Where do the PAAGs hide out at, and how can a breh acquire one?

Daps/Reps for those that have answers

Pics of hot asian girls just because

abe35002258cee72086a633b4c9d509c.600x.jpg

tumblr_m991dlFVLK1r4f1vzo1_500.jpg

22150f2ff1652ec141443e9327e5af97.jpg

Give me the logistics.

As for your q,

The breh @Dirty practically lives there.

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
First thing you have to do is get a translator because like 1 in 100 people there speak English. You not eating without a translator literally. If you're black prepared to be stared at because depending on what part you go to most people and kids have never seen a black man in real life. When you go to the club they're going to expect you to bust into a James Brown dance routine because you're black. If you do then you can have almost any girl in the building. Don't wander Tokyo alone and if you do don't go down any alleys with no people or follow someone who knows a shortcut. Japanese meals are small compared to America so you will get hungry a lot.