Visiting Japan for a week: What should a breh do? [Pics] UPDATE: Got DRUGGED and Extorted in Roppong

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What should u do ?:stopitslime:

U already know :lolbron:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Hit up a club with rap music ...:jawalrus:..

You're pretty much guaranteed to leave smashing something
full

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
First thing you have to do is get a translator because like 1 in 100 people there speak English. You not eating without a translator literally. If you're black prepared to be stared at because depending on what part you go to most people and kids have never seen a black man in real life. When you go to the club they're going to expect you to bust into a James Brown dance routine because you're black. If you do then you can have almost any girl in the building. Don't wander Tokyo alone and if you do don't go down any alleys with no people or follow someone who knows a shortcut. Japanese meals are small compared to America so you will get hungry a lot.

And that's debatable with the staredown. There are a lot of blacks in Japan now.

I thought Japan was one of the safest countries around...please elaborate.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
First thing you have to do is get a translator because like 1 in 100 people there speak English. You not eating without a translator literally. If you're black prepared to be stared at because depending on what part you go to most people and kids have never seen a black man in real life. When you go to the club they're going to expect you to bust into a James Brown dance routine because you're black. If you do then you can have almost any girl in the building. Don't wander Tokyo alone and if you do don't go down any alleys with no people or follow someone who knows a shortcut. Japanese meals are small compared to America so you will get hungry a lot.

@Clutch Robinson and @Gonzo , totally ignore this ^ post brush. If you're going to be in Tokyo or Kyoto no Asians will even care you're there. Africans set up shop and live out there, so a black person is def not anything new there. I went to a black-owned bar out there. Outside the city is where english will somewhat hard to come across. But within the city a lot of things also say the english translation so you'll be able to get by. Not sure if there's a major city in the world safer than Tokyo. I've seen kids who looked about 5 or 6yrs old taking the train to school out there. Safety is def not a problem.

Also, :mjlol: if you think chiks on the average out there gonna look like the ones you put in your original post. Some are cute but they are pretty slim with not really any variation in shapes. I went in the summer and a lot were wearing very short skirts but didn't have any ass.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::childplease: Breh when was the last time you been to tokyo?

1.They teach english in schools like they teach spanish in cali
2. Ain't no one starring at nikkas like that in tokyo. Military bases are all around and I see nikkas everyday in tokyo (mostly africans)
3.Black clubs in tokyo are just like clubs in atlanta......why? because most of the nikkas who go to them are military from the states
4.Japanese girls who like nikkas (or any americans for that matter) are called amejo and they know how nikkas operate because they already been ran thru. Most know when you trying to run game and you ain't gonna be impressing no one thinking you can bring the hood to japan.
5.No one is going to rob you in japan. I see people who get too drunk and pretty much sleep the rest of the night on the side walk and no one bothers them. This ain't a 3rd world country where people will gank you because you got jordans on.
6.Where da fukk you eating at?! Soba, ramen, yakitori, izakaya will fill you up easily. Bento places are cheap as fukk and easy to get full off of too.

My experience you may ask?

Well I live there

@Clutch Robinson hit up club fetti. My homegirl own the spot and its pretty much like a club in the states except with amejo. Its in roppongi

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are lots of black people in Tokyo.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta watch yourself out there, some of them Asian men don't know how to handle being in the presence of the black God genetics, they'll cock block you or worse if you to swagged up

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Smash some paags
Eat Ramen and Sushi
Smash more paags
Meet some expats
Again smash a paag or three
Go see an authentic Cherry Blossom tree
Then make love long time to a paag under said tree
Take pics of those weird ass vending machines they have (ex panties)
Show them to the paag you will smash
Have fun.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You have no idea wtf you're talking about :russ:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My boy in the Navy is stationed in Japan, he goes to the club almost every day and posts it on his Snap. They look exactly like Black clubs and they even have white milfs in there.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My boy in the Navy is stationed in Japan, he goes to the club almost every day and posts it on his Snap. They look exactly like Black clubs and they even have white milfs in there.
okinawa or mainland?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
@Clutch Robinson and @Gonzo , totally ignore this ^ post brush. If you're going to be in Tokyo or Kyoto no Asians will even care you're there. Africans set up shop and live out there, so a black person is def not anything new there. I went to a black-owned bar out there. Outside the city is where english will somewhat hard to come across. But within the city a lot of things also say the english translation so you'll be able to get by. Not sure if there's a major city in the world safer than Tokyo. I've seen kids who looked about 5 or 6yrs old taking the train to school out there. Safety is def not a problem.

Also, :mjlol: if you think chiks on the average out there gonna look like the ones you put in your original post. Some are cute but they are pretty slim with not really any variation in shapes. I went in the summer and a lot were wearing very short skirts but didn't have any ass.
:francis: shame