Portland, Oregon
on.jpg

pi-mathematical-constant-symbol_318-58870.jpg

tumblr_n6d4thbBYL1tcbihjo4_400.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This makes the thread last year saying Game and Wack were similar to Pac and Suge even more hilarious. And i'm not talking about being iconic.

Imagine someone like Wack being your muscle as an artist in the game. That is embarrassing as hell. And that is subjective since Game is way bigger than him.

The "Muscle" is supposed to be the lowkey guy who will just be intimidating by his presence without barking every second

Like "Monster" with 50.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
not the ones in Hollywood.. them nikkas is straight up MMA/Street Fightin nikkas... Wack woulda got washed.

any nikka that shows that kinda patience will wash you;

"gang members" getting washed by LA security at clubs happens at least a few times a year...

40 Glocc is hiding in his one bedroom apartment in San Bernadino making posts instead of just driving to LA to be the tough guy he is trying to be here.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
only fakkit CACS are amazed at mma...that shyt does not make you bulletproof white boy....you just know how to grapple...hands are hands PERIOD....
This

I swear they just discovered MMA 10 years ago now yall scared of any/every white dude that puffs his chest and acts like he does MMA by taking a few kickboxing classes at a UFC gym

I bet most of yall nikkas jumped on the hype train and thought that that Rondo Rousy could fukk up Mayweather as well