Wack 100 Gets Thrown Out Of A Club & Lets Everybody Know This PIRU

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real. That dude woulda washed wack. Twice his size, fights people for a living and carrys people out of the club like wack everynight. I've known a few and they were all roid heads into mma.

Obviously a gun would win :wtf: but wack "wanted" to fight. Can't wait to see this dude get beanie sigel'd

funny, came here to say just that, but you beat me to it. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black bouncers ain't no MMA dudes.. just tough excons/street nikkas with hands

They acquired their fighting skills, they didn't train

They fight to survive, not to win a fukking trophy

That's bullshyt, the MMA fighter I use to promote I was a bouncer at the club I did promotions at that's how I met him

black people dominate MMA, and I don't why people associate that shyt with white boys

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This

I swear they just discovered MMA 10 years ago now yall scared of any/every white dude that puffs his chest and acts like he does MMA by taking a few kickboxing classes at a UFC gym

I bet most of yall nikkas jumped on the hype train and thought that that Rondo Rousy could fukk up Mayweather as well

It's really trained vs untrained... most street guy's are tough but untrained and when you run up agsisnt anyone trained it's gonna severely reduce your odds of winning.

I seen black guys with quality hands get grappled and embarrassed by guys using mma tactics

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
And you're basing this on what

What does this have to do with a bouncer not knowing MMA because he's black lmao

Jon Jones was a bouncer when he first started his pro MMA career

Cmon it's true ,a lot if white people transition from wrestling into mma and also those ex athletes who weren't good enough to make it in other sports.

Blacks could take over mma , once it flourishes more in inner cities like boxing did