Walk It Like You Talk It- NBA Owner Political Donations Breakdown

Are you surprised rich white people said one thing and did another?

• Total voters
Daps
No issue with folks donating to whatever candidates they want. Plus I’m not fooled by owners such as the Spurs, Magic, Cavs donating big time to Repubs. Look at who owns them and their history
You have no issues with people supporting Donald Trump? Understood
The way heads in here act like the NBA are saviors compared to other sports....

Like I long ago said...they're all the same.

Once again NBA and NFL owners are the same people, NBA owners just haven't been allowed to buy NFL teams yet :mjlol:
:mjtf:Wtf does the NFL have to do with this?

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Marc Lasry - one of the three Bucks owners - is a friend of Bill Clinton and donates to the party accordingly - along with Wes Edens (co-owner.) Interestingly enough, the team still had multiple Back The Badge nights even after Sterling Brown got tased by the police. :mjpls:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You have no issues with people supporting Donald Trump? Understood

:mjtf:Wtf does the NFL have to do with this?
At the end of the day, ITS THEIR MONEY. That’s on them. How we decide to treat them and move forward accordingly is on US. They’re just exposing themselves and what they hold dear. If I was in the league, there’s no way I’d sign with any of those squads. The Magic and Spurs owner have BEEN exposed themselves

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again NBA and NFL owners are the same people, NBA owners just haven't been allowed to buy NFL teams yet :mjlol:

?

Stan Kroenke owns the Nuggets & Rams, Paul Allen owned the Blazers & Seahawks, the Bensons own the Pelicans & Saints

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
?

Stan Kroenke owns the Nuggets & Rams, Paul Allen owned the Blazers & Seahawks, the Bensons own the Pelicans & Saints

I'm aware there's owners that are in both leagues, I'm just laughing at the Coli talking point that the NBA owners are less racist then NFL ones. When in fact they're just the same :yeshrug:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EircROvX0AIlQIB