wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I must have missed the part where "their livelihood is threatened" :heh:
Their way of life, their lifestyle:martin:

Someone is trying to take their money away of course they are going to react. It seems as though only Bernie and his legion of stans think they would be lining up to get taxed.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So were they not expecting Hillary's campaign to attack at all? Or do they really think that the idea to attack Bernie's plans as being unfeasible was something the Clinton campaign needed to wait to be told from a donor? I really don't understand the point of this article.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So were they not expecting Hillary's campaign to attack at all? Or do they really think that the idea to attack Bernie's plans as being unfeasible was something the Clinton campaign needed to wait to be told from a donor? I really don't understand the point of this article.
yes you do, stop lying. the point is, the same people hil gets heavy checks from speeching engagements, are the same guys/gals bernie is banging on. and those are the same people who are praying Hil gets at bernie about the stuff thats aiming at them. IF wall street was all ethical and on the up and up. fair and square. they wouldnt have asked Hil to attack bernie at all. what they would've said is this, "Hil...tell them how we showed ethical behavior here...here...and here... show them how we help the economy...here...here and here.... show them what we do for this great nation. here...here... and here." But noooo, they decided to ask her to attack bernie on the things he's attacking wall street about.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yes you do, stop lying. the point is, the same people hil gets heavy checks from speeching engagements, are the same guys/gals bernie is banging on. and those are the same people who are praying Hil gets at bernie about the stuff thats aiming at them. IF wall street was all ethical and on the up and up. fair and square. they wouldnt have asked Hil to attack bernie at all. what they would've said is this, "Hil...tell them how we showed ethical behavior here...here...and here... show them how we help the economy...here...here and here.... show them what we do for this great nation. here...here... and here." But noooo, they decided to ask her to attack bernie on the things he's attacking wall street about.
No, I really don't. You would have to be a total fukking moron to think that the Clinton campaign was waiting to get the green light from a donor on what avenue of attack to take against Bernie. They were always going to go after him on the "he's promising unicorns and fairy dust" tip.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their way of life, their lifestyle:martin:

Someone is trying to take their money away of course they are going to react. It seems as though only Bernie and his legion of stans think they would be lining up to get taxed.
wait. take their money away.? Do you know how much money they have that can be taxed like crazy and they will still ball out much better than 70% of us. but not 99% of us.

well lets see:
Wall Street pay just hit a record high

Wall Street pay exploded last year to a record high.

Average salaries, including bonuses, grew by 14% in 2014 to $404,800, according to a new report from New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli.

After inflation, pay in 2014 was the third highest on record.

The average Wall Street salary was nearly six times that of the rest of New York City's private sector, where the average salary was $72,300 last year.

screen%20shot%202015-10-06%20at%209.29.43%20am.png

As Business Insider reported earlier this year, the average bonus in 2014 was up 2% from the year before, and the bonus pool itself was up 3%.

Here's a look at how Wall Street bonuses have exploded since 1986, from a March 2015 comptroller report:

screen%20shot%202015-03-11%20at%2012.16.21%20pm.png

Nawwwww, this aint enough for yall. yall need more proof.

Here’s how much more Wall Streeters get paid compared to the average American worker
The average Wall Street bonus last year was nearly four times as large as the total pay of the average American worker. And this is just the bonus.

On Wednesday, the New York Comptrollers office said that the average bonus paid to New York bankers, traders, and others employed on Wall Street was $172,860 last year. That was up by just 2% from the year before.

That might sound like a modest increase for the Masters of the Universe, until you consider this: Wall Street profits, according to the Comptroller, fell in 2014. That is in part because of all the multi-billion dollar fines that the New York banks have paid. But those fines appear to have had little impact on bonuses. So much for making Wall Streeters pay. New regulations, too, don’t seem to be limiting how much Hampton acreage the average Wall Streeter can afford.

It’s worth noting that outsize Wall Street pay is a fairly recent phenomenon. In 1990, the average Wall Street bonus was just 75% of the total salary of the typical American worker. But within the next decade, pay took off, and, except for brief pullbacks, it has never really gone through a reset.

One explanation for this is that Wall Street has become much more productive over the past 25 years, and that productivity has grown faster than the rest of the economy. And, indeed, for better or for worse, the financial sector is a much bigger part of our economy. Also, companies in other sectors have not rewarded workers as much as they could—or perhaps even should—have over the past two-and-a-half decades.

Then again, Wall Street profitability has dropped by more than half since the financial crisis, and bonuses haven’t followed suit. Of course, at least one of the reasons for Wall Street’s profit woes is pretty clear
: Wall Streeters are simply overpaid.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I really don't. You would have to be a total fukking moron to think that the Clinton campaign was waiting to get the green light from a donor on what avenue of attack to take against Bernie. They were always going to go after him on the "he's promising unicorns and fairy dust" tip.
stop playing dumb. thats not what i said. i answered your question about what the article was for.

its not the fact that they put a battery in her back. its the fact that they are asking for the same thing she's already doing on her own. which means what? The batter has been installed long ago. which was Bernie's point. when saying you can't take that kind of money from them and not do them any favors. its virtually impossible. they wouldnt invite you back if that were the case.

thats like Hil hanging out with drug dealers in NYC and just posting up at parties they would throw just so people knew how connected these drug dealers were. and these dealers also knew once clinton got in office she would surely lock them all up and throw away the key. Aint no way they would invite her to the parties if they knew that going in. They are hoping she's sympathetic to their views. same goes for wallstreet. and its obvious she is since she's saying the same thing they would want her to say.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
wait. take their money away.? Do you know how much money they have that can be taxed like crazy and they will still ball out much better than 70% of us.
Next time save yourself the keystrokes and just say I don't know how rich people think :mjlol:
Do you honestly think they care about that :mjlol:

Well after the taxes, I'll still be filthy rich anyway, go ahead and take my money :ehh:

Most of them are filthy rich for a reason, and it isn't because they don't mind having money (any amount) taken away.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next time save yourself the keystrokes and just say I don't know how rich people think :mjlol:
Do you honestly think they care about that :mjlol:

Well after the taxes, I'll still be filthy rich anyway, go ahead and take my money :ehh:

Most of them are filthy rich for a reason, and it isn't because they don't mind having money (any amount) taken away.
that wasnt my point obviously. my point was how do they have the audacity to cry about it? this shows us regulars how out of touch they really are as if we didnt already know this.