Wall Street donors tell Clinton campaign manager to attack Sanders

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wait. take their money away.? Do you know how much money they have that can be taxed like crazy and they will still ball out much better than 70% of us. but not 99% of us.

well lets see:
Wall Street pay just hit a record high

screen%20shot%202015-10-06%20at%209.29.43%20am.png

screen%20shot%202015-03-11%20at%2012.16.21%20pm.png

Nawwwww, this aint enough for yall. yall need more proof.

Here’s how much more Wall Streeters get paid compared to the average American worker
The average Wall Street bonus last year was nearly four times as large as the total pay of the average American worker. And this is just the bonus.
dude, you're pulling random averages out of your ass.

You don't even know what "banking" is. Or how many thousands of types of jobs exist in the finance industry.

Not everything is a "bank" idiot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This passes for journalism?
Well its Sander's rabble-rousing and stoking the fire of low information voters.

I know people who work in "finance" but don't work as "bankers" and 99% of these Bernie stans wouldn't understand how nuanced this shyt is.

Not every "banker" is a fukking hedge funder :dead:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude, you're pulling random averages out of your ass.

You don't even know what "banking" is. Or how many thousands of types of jobs exist in the finance industry.

Not everything is a "bank" idiot.
wait hol up... I didnt pull anything out of my own anything... Those are stats from other reputable sites are they not? Go ahead and tell us that those sites are BS. as long as you can prove it. fine by me. go ahead and tell us those stats are incorrect. as long as you can prove it. if you can't prove it. Sit back and SHUT UP.

one liners are funny, but they are not factually based. i posted facts. nothing off the top of my dome.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well its Sander's rabble-rousing and stoking the fire of low information voters.

I know people who work in "finance" but don't work as "bankers" and 99% of these Bernie stans wouldn't understand how nuanced this shyt is.

Not every "banker" is a fukking hedge funder :dead:
uhhh thats obvious. but yet thats not the point. who is bern specifically attacking in his speeches? BALLERS.

if you're not a BALLER that is known for rigging the game, what do you have to worry about?

Ultra ballers, balling at the cost of the rest of us, time to pay your fair share. its real simple.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
uhhh thats obvious. but yet thats not the point. who is bern specifically attacking in his speeches? BALLERS.

if you're not a BALLER that is known for rigging the game, what do you have to worry about?

Ultra ballers, balling at the cost of the rest of us, time to pay your fair share. its real simple.
I bet you pay no taxes right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wait hol up... I didnt pull anything out of my own anything... Those are stats from other reputable sites are they not? Go ahead and tell us that those sites are BS. as long as you can prove it. fine by me. go ahead and tell us those stats are incorrect. as long as you can prove it. if you can't prove it. Sit back and SHUT UP.

one liners are funny, but they are not factually based. i posted facts. nothing off the top of my dome.
Your stats are inaccurate because they only look at ONE TYPE of banker.

Banking isn't something you understand...that much I know is true.