Wallo giving “GaMe”

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This nikka thinks like a ex con for real. He joked with the wham whams but he on some commissary booty bandit stuff that he learned in lock up

I can’t co sign this. This is psychologically disturbing.

You date this institutionalized nikka he gonna sleeping on the floor in your crib and taking 2 minute showers

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
He’s another corny, pandering try hard like Steve Harvey who has to lead with his wallet because he doesn’t have the confidence that a bytch could possibly just like him for him. Coming To America had it right. Akeem knew that if the bytch couldn’t love him when she thought he was a goat herder, then she wasn’t worth the sweat from a baboon’s balls :sas2:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
This nikka thinks like a ex con for real. He joked with the wham whams but he on some commissary booty bandit stuff that he learned in lock up

I can’t co sign this. This is psychologically disturbing.

You date this institutionalized nikka he gonna sleeping on the floor in your crib and taking 2 minute showers

Dude at 3am in the morning throwing fukking ramen on the floor in some tube socks and sandals talking about "ayo I'm about to make this spread my dude you want in on this? The CO asleep and I got a bunch of cheese wiz, what's Poppin!!!?" :krs:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Spending money on women that you haven't smashed yet is stupid.

DON'T DO IT.

Understand that there is a man (probably quite a few men) that will not have to spend a DIME to get in those draws.

So why are you spending money on her instead of seeking out the woman that you won't have to spend money on?