Wallo giving “GaMe”

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wallo is a goof ball who perfected the art of bumping his gums to anyone who will listen. An art form mastered by many who had all the free time in the world while in the pokey.

This is nothing but a hypothetical scenario he dreamed about many times as an inmate. No different from kids playing “That’s My Car”

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka thinks like a ex con for real. He joked with the wham whams but he on some commissary booty bandit stuff that he learned in lock up

I can’t co sign this. This is psychologically disturbing.

You date this institutionalized nikka he gonna sleeping on the floor in your crib and taking 2 minute showers
:russ::russ::russ:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wallo is a goof ball who perfected the art of bumping his gums to anyone who will listen. An art form mastered by many who had all the free time in the world while in the pokey.

This is nothing but a hypothetical scenario he dreamed about many times as an inmate. No different from kids playing “That’s My Car”
He learned that in prison that’s all them nikkas do is TALK about what they used to do. I spent 8 hrs in city jail and it was nikkas in there telling their life story so I can imagine 20 years of that shyt

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
he said this was to "if you want to knock a woman's socks off". would a woman be able to do that for you by meeting you in the park for a walk and a game of 21 questions? :pachaha:
There is nothing reasonable a woman could do when we FIRST MEET to knock my socks off. CUz all women send their representative those first couple of dates so whatever she is doing for me is just temporary to try and get me sprung. Now shyt she does after 6 months or a year means a lot more and secures the ring.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That's not a date that's tricking
He's rich now but he should share how he pulled one of the baddest women in Baltimore while living out of his van

Daps
He’s another corny, pandering try hard like Steve Harvey who has to lead with his wallet because he doesn’t have the confidence that a bytch could possibly just like him for him. Coming To America had it right. Akeem knew that if the bytch couldn’t love him when she thought he was a goat herder, then she wasn’t worth the sweat from a baboon’s balls :sas2:
You can't court single mothers off your presence, brother. They require funds for their rugrats.

Daps
There is nothing reasonable a woman could do when we FIRST MEET to knock my socks off. CUz all women send their representative those first couple of dates so whatever she is doing for me is just temporary to try and get me sprung. Now shyt she does after 6 months or a year means a lot more and secures the ring.

dating is supposed to be fun IMO and getting sprung right away can be a part of that even if it's not "to secure the ring"! there's some people who never get to feel that feeling :yeshrug:

this may the problem. people no longer want to have fun in dating it seems. i'm not saying you have to be stupid. but do your due diligence and have fun with it, there is nothing wrong with brightening someone's day no matter how many times incels may call you a simp over it.