Walmart is in talks to buy Vizio for more than $2 billion

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I'm still rocking a 2018 P series, that I wish would die, so I could replace it. :sadcam: It was great in 2018, but that was a long time ago.

The odd news is that Walmart is looking to start a video streaming service, despite the fact that they owned Vudu from 2010 until 2020 when they sold it to Fandango. Talk about an "L" move. They are going to spend more money trying to re-build up a user base on par with Vudu, for more than they sold Vudu for.
:snoop:yet people still believe the myth that it requires a special type of business acumen to become a CEO.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still rocking a 2018 P series, that I wish would die, so I could replace it. :sadcam: It was great in 2018, but that was a long time ago.

The odd news is that Walmart is looking to start a video streaming service, despite the fact that they owned Vudu from 2010 until 2020 when they sold it to Fandango. Talk about an "L" move. They are going to spend more money trying to re-build up a user base on par with Vudu, for more than they sold Vudu for.
:snoop:yet people still believe the myth that it requires a special type of business acumen to become a CEO.

You know the type of acumen they're talking about. :mjpls: