Walmart to acquire Vizio in $2.3 billion deal

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Just to be clear, Walmart, a company best known for their supermarkets, has just purchased Vizio, a brand known for their televisions, in order to help their advertising business.

We really will be getting everything from a total of 10 companies within the next couple of decades, won't we? :mjlol:
It's over
eCRLWsy.gif

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ALL of them fuzzy ass tvs at Walmart be looking like pure shyt. Go to any other store and look at the same exact model and the tv be crystal clear :what: Walmart definitely be selling tvs with b grade parts or something.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Yup I have a tlc and Hisense

How's the Hisense? I used to be a brand snob but not after my Sony died and got replaced by a TLC. Good picture and very bright. Brighter than my Sony in the family room which cost way more. Great picture but I find it on the dark side. The TLC is like turning the lights on in the room....sometimes too bright :russ: But I'm a repeat buyer for sure. I just hate this stupid Roku remote (too small)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How's the Hisense? I used to be a brand snob but not after my Sony died and got replaced by a TLC. Good picture and very bright. Brighter than my Sony in the family room which cost way more. Great picture but I find it on the dark side. The TLC is like turning the lights on in the room....sometimes too bright :russ: But I'm a repeat buyer for sure. I just hate this stupid Roku remote (too small)

Get a firestick if you don't have cable, if you do have cable you can get a harmony remote

Hisense is fine its just like TCL, hisense is second in total tv shipments just behind samsung and TCL is right behind. I bought a 70 inch hisense from costco for like 650 a few years and its fine picture is beautiful. Yeah its not 120hz and not oled but :ehh:

2022_Global_TV_Shipments_Volume.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Get a firestick if you don't have cable, if you do have cable you can get a harmony remote

Hisense is fine its just like TCL, hisense is second in total tv shipments just behind samsung and TCL is right behind. I bought a 70 inch hisense from costco for like 650 a few years and its fine picture is beautiful. Yeah its not 120hz and not oled but :ehh:

2022_Global_TV_Shipments_Volume.jpg

Thanks for reminding me. I have a harmony remote somewhere. Jus need to find it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just to be clear, Walmart, a company best known for their supermarkets, has just purchased Vizio, a brand known for their televisions, in order to help their advertising business.

We really will be getting everything from a total of 10 companies within the next couple of decades, won't we? :mjlol:
Government won't break up this monopolies and oligopolies because they are bought and paid for by them

It's ridiculous