Was Hollywood Rock the G.O.A.T Wrestling character?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I said it before, but if the Rock has one more run in him he definitely needs to bring back the Hollywood persona now that he has the box office credits to go with it. But he's too 'social media' friendly to turn heel these days.

But to this day, my favorite Rock persona is Corporate Rock. The music, the shirts, the shyt talking, having prime Cokeboy and Young Simba in his corner.... It was the complete package :wow:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it before, but if the Rock has one more run in him he definitely needs to bring back the Hollywood persona now that he has the box office credits to go with it. But he's too 'social media' friendly to turn heel these days.

But to this day, my favorite Rock persona is Corporate Rock. The music, the shirts, the shyt talking, having prime Cokeboy and Young Simba in his corner.... It was the complete package :wow:
They wouldn't boo him at all Today if he turn heel

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hollywood Rock was his best persona imo, you could tell it was the 1st time in his career where he was just going off the cuff and didn't give a fukk. It sucked that he was so great the fans ended up cheering him anyways, because that means it can't be considered a GOAT heel persona.
I didn't like Hollywood Rock.I stopped watching wrestling when he started the gimmick.
So Katie Vick didn't make you stop watching wrestling?:what: