WATCH: Kirstjen Nielsen gets chased out of Mexican restaurant by DC DSA activists

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

On the real though, you gotta be more disrespectful to these fukks. They have no "shame" so that isn't enough. When they feel afraid, shyt will change. Until then...

All is lost when you become them.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
All is lost when you become them.

:hubie:You don’t practice civility to those who don’t care about the well being of others.

This was nothing. This was an inconvience.

Also

:banderas:

On the real though, you gotta be more disrespectful to these fukks. They have no "shame" so that isn't enough. When they feel afraid, shyt will change. Until then...
:salute:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There are making that c*nt feel uncomfortable, and now they are planing to disturb her wherever she goes public. Why are you complaining?
Because they pick and choose their outrage. Tell me they don’t? I ain’t even on some militant shyt but where these same muthafukkas at when Black & Brown folks who are here legally get locked up disproportionately or get mowed down by the very folks who swear to protect and defend. I really feel bad for these folks coming across but the very folks who are taking up their cause all come across as disingenuous af to me. Sue me
Stop posting this shyt ass hot take.
and if i don’t :manny:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and if i don’t :manny:
Then you’ll just continue looking misinformed. If you said white people in general then I would understand, but to single out white liberals as if they’re not the same ones protesting police brutality is just dishonest.

The same white liberals protesting for immigrants and speaking out are the ones who do the same thing when one of us gets shot.