WATCH: Kirstjen Nielsen gets chased out of Mexican restaurant by DC DSA activists

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Then you’ll just continue looking misinformed. If you said white people in general then I would understand, but to single out white liberals as if they’re not the same ones protesting police brutality is just dishonest.

The same white liberals protesting for immigrants and speaking out are the ones who do the same thing when one of us gets shot.

DSA people aren't liberals, they're "Social Democrats"

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Because they pick and choose their outrage. Tell me they don’t? I ain’t even on some militant shyt but where these same muthafukkas at when Black & Brown folks who are here legally get locked up disproportionately or get mowed down by the very folks who swear to protect and defend. I really feel bad for these folks coming across but the very folks who are taking up their cause all come across as disingenuous af to me. Sue me

and if i don’t :manny:

You know nothing about DSA activities and the work they do,stop talking out of your ass.

These DSA activists are out there protesting against police brutality, for Medicare for all, union rights and their members where at Charlottesville protesting against Nazis, they do more activism than most of you TLR posters who do nothing but whine about other people.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You know nothing about DSA activities and the work they do,stop talking out of your ass.

These DSA activists are out there protesting against police brutality, for Medicare for all, union rights and their members where at Charlottesville protesting against Nazis, they do more activism than most of you TLR posters who do nothing but whine about other people.
okay fam.....:manny: A small number of white folks doing this is supposed to change my opinion on the collective? You got me

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DSA people aren't liberals, they're "Social Democrats"
Understood. I have a habit of using the word “liberal” whenever I’m talking about anyone on the left, DSA included.
Believe it when I see it fam.
okay fam.....:manny: A small number of white folks doing this is supposed to change my opinion on the collective? You got me
Maybe not about white people in general but it may change your view of white liberals/leftists/DSA. I see white people at every protest against police brutality and we know they’re not on the right. They’re the only white people trying to help out, but there’s always a rush to discredit them when they go hard for immigration as if they're not just as vocal about multiple issues.

There are pictures of plenty of white protesters going hard and blocking traffic when the courts failed to indict cops for Tamir Rice’s murder. That’s just one example.

Protesters of Tamir Rice decision stage peaceful march to First District police headquarters in Cleveland (photos)

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are going to take the high road into extinction.
Brehs are talking about making people feel unsafe when all they have to do is vote :gucci:

Like there aren't non-violent avenues in the US

Like...how about before we get the pitchforks out - we just leave the fukking house and vote instead of acting shocked when someone delivers on their campaign rhetoric :heh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Brehs are talking about making people feel unsafe when all they have to do is vote :gucci:

Like there aren't non-violent avenues in the US

Like...how about before we get the pitchforks out - we just leave the fukking house and vote instead of acting shocked when someone delivers on their campaign rhetoric :heh:

:yeshrug:We can do both.

Especially when it comes to the Democrats