we all love combat jack now. but remember when he shytted on 2pac?

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
i bought the i get around cassette single, and i love MATW, was fukkin with Pac til he got out of jail and signed with deathrow, then all these hypebeasts started fukkin with him, and overrated him

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Shock G stole the show with his classic line “I’m Shock G, the one who put the satin on your panties.” But cool, I’ll give Pac the credit.
The only other song on Me Against The World worthy of a playback is Old Schoolwhat with its tight production and Pac rapping like he’s brand new. The rest of the album is ehh, lukewarm, not as bad as his prior two releases, but bad enough, especially since the hype behind it made it damn near impossible not to wonder what his crazy ass was talking about. Other than them two aforementioned songs, the rest of the lp got the delete treatment.
Now that folks is how you lose credibility

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Combat Jack seems like a cool dude but if he said this shyt it was Blasphemous in regards to music. I could imagine how he would feel being a fan of East Coast music and being from NY in my 20's like @CombatJack was in the 90's and seeing Pac chopping down the biggest nikkas in NYC at the time and bringing their property value down.

Combat probably knew the nikkas Pac was riding on especially nikkas like Haitian Jack. No way you can expect a nikka from Brooklyn to be objectionable if he was grown in the 90's and seen his associates getting destroyed at the time. I'll give him a pass but he's wrong about everything he said except for Strictly for my nikkas being subpar. Everything else he spewed was from hurt feelings.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im retroactively negging @CombatJack for this article and I will continue to neg him every time Im reminded of him.

2pac-Middle-Fingers-psd14108.png