we all love combat jack now. but remember when he shytted on 2pac?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another butt hurt east coast cat trying to rationalize his hate.

Why even take the time to write about a nikka that you personally/obviously don't like?

You're just wasting time, space, and energy venting about your lil narrow viewpoint.If it wasn't so bias, I'd understand...but this article was downright hateful.I Get Around only memorable because of a Shock G line?:troll:

Brendas Got A Baby weak?:what:I bet if KRS or Rakim made that same exact song, word for word, he'd call it groundbreaking.

The coastal animosity is disgusting:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: nikkas saying east coas heads are mad? but look at you nikkas heads boiling...you nikkas was on @CombatJack dikk but now since he said something wrong about you fatherless homos are upset :sas1::sas2:...

99% of the time, it's east coast nikkaz throwing pebbles at the throne:yeshrug:

It's obvious Pac struck a cord with a lot of them nikkaz.Especially the ones involved in media

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
he is right and made his points...if you disagree then counter his points...cause most of the shyt he said was on point :salute:
this:

Shock G stole the show with his classic line “I’m Shock G, the one who put the satin on your panties.” But cool, I’ll give Pac the credit.

The only other song on Me Against The World worthy of a playback is Old Schoolwhat with its tight production and Pac rapping like he’s brand new. The rest of the album is ehh, lukewarm, not as bad as his prior two releases, but bad enough, especially since the hype behind it made it damn near impossible not to wonder what his crazy ass was talking about. Other than them two aforementioned songs, the rest of the lp got the delete treatment.

is not on point.

choosing to ignore "shed so many tears", "temptations" "lord knows" all unquestionably great songs, is not on point. Its an embarassment. And saying shock G had the best line on the entire album is just silly.

Its a clear attempt to just disrespect a great artist.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Its crazy how Coli nikkas cant stand when someone's opinion differs from theirs:bryan:

It's not so much his opinion but what his arguments for discrediting Pac are. Feel how you want to feel about his extensive catalogue and many fillers but to say that there are only two memorable songs on MATW shows that he is straight up hating.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Another butt hurt east coast cat trying to rationalize his hate.

Why even take the time to write about a nikka that you personally/obviously don't like?

You're just wasting time, space, and energy venting about your lil narrow viewpoint.If it wasn't so bias, I'd understand...but this article was downright hateful.I Get Around only memorable because of a Shock G line?:troll:

Brendas Got A Baby weak?:what:I bet if KRS or Rakim made that same exact song, word for word, he'd call it groundbreaking.

The coastal animosity is disgusting:huhldup:
exactly.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love when east coast nikkas try to appear rational when talking about Pac:laff:....Just say he dissed ya favorite rapper,friends,dissed ya city,possibly ya boss at the time(Jay) and that's why you didn't fuk wit em...save all this "I gave it a fair shake yall but it was only 2 good songs on MATW:troll""...We gotta question this mans hiphop credibility at this point:sas1:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
he is right and made his points...if you disagree then counter his points...cause most of the shyt he said was on point :salute:
So should we disregard any Jay-Z album you consider a classic because he had nikkas like Bleek on them? Dude also questioned Pac's character when Pac never was a sucka. nikkas talking like he went from being a coward to becoming Bishop when Pac was putting hands on nikkas back when he was living in Marin.