"We Don't Care About Locking Up Hillary Clinton" - Donald J Trump

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I gotta admit, this guy is an evil genius. He FINESSED 63 million voters :dead:

WATCH: Donald Trump Says “We Don’t Care” About Locking Up Hillary Clinton
Published 8:00 pm EST, December 9, 2016 Updated 8:28 pm EST, December 9, 2016 1 Comment By Brendan Morrow
Share38 Tweet Share Email Follow

During a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan this evening, President-Elect Donald Trump dismissed his supporters’ call to lock up Hillary Clinton.

At the event, Trump talked about the results of the 2016 election, and as soon as he mentioned Hillary Clinton, those in attendance began to chant “lock her up” as they often did during campaign rallies. During the election, Trump usually encouraged these chants and agreed that Clinton should be put in jail, with his typical response being “she should be locked up.” But his reaction tonight was quite different.

“That plays great before the election…now we don’t care,” he said.

Trump has previously stated that he no longer has any interest in pursuing charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private e-mail server while she was secretary of state, but this was the first time Trump seemingly admitted that he never cared about it that much and that it was only a catchy slogan.

“I don’t want to hurt them,” Trump said of the Clintons during an interview with 60 Minutes. “I don’t want to hurt them. They’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them.”

“Lock her up” chants have broken out during most of Trump’s recent “Thank You” rallies, but the president-elect has not responded to them until tonight. The first time that they occurred, he smiled, shook his head and continued to speak.

Despite this break from Trump’s campaign rhetoric, the remainder of the Grand Rapids rally gave Trump’s fans exactly what they look for in Trump rallies, including at least 15 minutes of the president-elect talking about how well he did on Election Day and making fun of the media for being wrong about the outcome.

WATCH: Donald Trump Says “We Don’t Care” About Locking Up Hillary Clinton

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Let the back pedaling begin
6vApA.gif
6vApA.gif