"We Don't Care About Locking Up Hillary Clinton" - Donald J Trump

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: You want me to prove to you in how much great detail? You want a book on this stuff. In the end I know your pattern in this forum. You don't contribute threads, so you wander the site. You only post here and there but keywords with my name attached is what you look for. Online paid troll who can't even debate because your job isn't to do anything but try to discredit the person and stray away from the information.

yeah, why prove your conspiracy theory when you can just come up with one about me. :russ: classic WOAT.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can you show me where you created a thread on something in the TLR or H.L.?

you know there's a search function, right? and i don't know why you act like making threads is the benchmark of legitimacy on this message board. you wanna play that card but you're not thinking it through...cuz you post waaaaay more threads than i do and you're the motherfukking WOAT.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know there's a search function, right? and i don't know why you act like making threads is the benchmark of legitimacy on this message board. you wanna play that card but you're not thinking it through...cuz you post waaaaay more threads than i do and you're the motherfukking WOAT.

1. You want me to look into the search engine but you can't look into the search engine of the cousins information. The irony of this.
2. WOAT is a year long title....mine is almost up. Son how will you use your excuse after its gone?
3. You don't post threads on this forum. You don't even post anything that deals with real issues( MMA, Westworld). I see posters like you all the time.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And his sheep followers behind him just laugh :wow:

He really is the Charles Manson of politics :wow:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
1. You want me to look into the search engine but you can't look into the search engine of the cousins information. The irony of this.
2. WOAT is a year long title....mine is almost up. Son how will you use your excuse after its gone?
3. You don't post threads on this forum. You don't even post anything that deals with real issues( MMA, Westworld). I see posters like you all the time.

dude, you must be on a steady diet of flouride and vaccinations.

1. i've literally acknowledged they're related from the very start of this. the mere fact that they share an ancestor isn't proof of your claim. how don't you get this?
2. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: MY excuse? :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
3. i've posted threads here and there. not many, i'll admit. and i have plenty of posts about "real issues", so you're completely full of shyt there. you see posters like me all the time? okay?

so yeah...you figured me out man. i'm clearly a paid troll agent who takes time off from his job clowning a weird ass cter who is known as 'THE WOAT' on a hip-hop/sports message board to talk about mma and westworld on that very same board. just don't tell my boss, breh. :Harris:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude, you must be on a steady diet of flouride and vaccinations.

1. i've literally acknowledged they're related from the very start of this. the mere fact that they share an ancestor isn't proof of your claim. how don't you get this?
2. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: MY excuse? :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
3. i've posted threads here and there. not many, i'll admit. and i have plenty of posts about "real issues", so you're completely full of shyt there. you see posters like me all the time? okay?

so yeah...you figured me out man. i'm clearly a paid troll agent who takes time off from his job clowning a weird ass cter who is known as 'THE WOAT' on a hip-hop/sports message board to talk about mma and westworld on that very same board. just don't tell my boss, breh. :Harris:

Typical. No threads on what's going on in the world . No threads exposing anything. No threads on hard-hitting journalism. Your cop out is that you are on a Board with Sports and music. Somehow you always come addressing me in a forum about "Current Events". Sorry since you don't really do anything here, I advise you to stay in your comfort zone of Sports and Music. Oh did I forget about film?

Next time you respond to me in any threads in the HL...you will be on ignore. If you want to debate, get your game up kid. Until then...

MwTpNMz.gif

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Typical. No threads on what's going on in the world . No threads exposing anything. No threads on hard-hitting journalism. Your cop out is that you are on a Board with Sports and music. Somehow you always come addressing me in a forum about "Current Events". Sorry since you don't really do anything here, I advise you to stay in your comfort zone of Sports and Music. Oh did I forget about film?

Next time you respond to me in any threads in the HL...you will be on ignore. If you want to debate, get your game up kid. Until then...

MwTpNMz.gif

a cop-out? :mjlol: i post about the shyt that i want to post about. so what?

you're on a site that literally says "sports, hip-hop and piff". yeah, not everyone is gonna be all about important issues all the time, including you...unless you consider what's going on in jbo pressing matters. :sas1: and i don't even know what kind of bullshyt you get into in tlr. :hubie:

but still you take shyt so seriously that you fancy yourself a hard-hitting journalist exposing "the truth" as if that gives you some sort of credibility. need i remind you that you have WOAT under your name? and that you're routinely in that discussion, year after year...for WOAT poster?

i mean, just for kicks i challenged you on your assertions in this very thread and you've ducked, dodged and pivoted all the way to this point. to where you've tried to make it about me and are STILL coming up with ridiculous, vapid arguments. talking about "if you want to debate"...

giphy.gif

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
I think she's almost certainly a criminal, but it would create bad optics to jail a political opponent.

I didn't vote for Trump to jail her anyway, only Clinton stans seem to be making a big deal out of this...