We live in a predictable, stable and benevolent universe brehs

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
No such thing as malevolent spirits, supernatural forces or gods of any kind. Just the forces of gravity, motion, electricity, and nuclear fusion which gives rise to our bright, life-giving sun and our beautiful planet.

Our universe is predictable, perceivable and without evil intent. It has no intent. It just is. Because it does not stand in our way, it is benevolent to our goals.

Our minds are capable of grasping all of the fundamentals of this universe and applying them to our own benefit. And we have strong bodies to propel us and make the earth bend to our will. We can create a paradise on earth if we wish to. It just takes the brains and the will. Nothing is stopping us.

Realize that this beautiful gift we call "life" is something to be treasured and savored in every moment.

Realize that no one and nothing stands in the way of your happiness and triumph. Not white people, not the government, and not bad women. These forces are impotent, lame and ultimately irrelevant. None have even the consistent strength and pull of a gravitational force, the weakest force in our world. Governments fail, whites fail and women fail all of the time. Gravity does not.

At the end of the day, the only force that can stop you is you. Everything else is an excuse that does not realize the ease of this universe which we see ourselves in.

Go out into the world and make something of yourselves.

This was a public service announcement.

That is all. :blessed:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
There's nothing predictable about our universe. Look 200 years back, now imagine 200 years in the future.

I was not talking about human societies, but the actual universe itself. The laws of light, gravity, motion and the mathematical principles that govern them still apply and always will. They are absolute, constant and reign supreme everywhere at once.:banderas:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I was not talking about human societies, but the actual universe itself. The laws of light, gravity, motion and the mathematical principles that govern them still apply and always will. They are absolute, constant and reign supreme everywhere at once.:banderas:
shyt my bad, I should've probably read your first post clearly.

I agree with you 100% then