We live in a predictable, stable and benevolent universe brehs

Benefited

Banned
Daps
No such thing as malevolent spirits, supernatural forces or gods of any kind. Just the forces of gravity, motion, electricity, and nuclear fusion which gives rise to our bright, life-giving sun and our beautiful planet.

Our universe is predictable, perceivable and without evil intent. It has no intent. It just is. Because it does not stand in our way, it is benevolent to our goals.

Our minds are capable of grasping all of the fundamentals of this universe and applying them to our own benefit. And we have strong bodies to propel us and make the earth bend to our will. We can create a paradise on earth if we wish to. It just takes the brains and the will. Nothing is stopping us.

Realize that this beautiful gift we call "life" is something to be treasured and savored in every moment.

Realize that no one and nothing stands in the way of your happiness and triumph. Not white people, not the government, and not bad women. These forces are impotent, lame and ultimately irrelevant. None have even the consistent strength and pull of a gravitational force, the weakest force in our world. Governments fail, whites fail and women fail all of the time. Gravity does not.

At the end of the day, the only force that can stop you is you. Everything else is an excuse that does not realize the ease of this universe which we see ourselves in.

Go out into the world and make something of yourselves.

This was a public service announcement.

That is all. :blessed:

So basically you believe you are god but dont believe in any god or spirits?the worst kind of athiest:scust:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So basically you believe you are god but dont believe in any god or spirits?the worst kind of athiest:scust:

I like your sig but disagree with your post.

Atheism is not a "belief". And no, I nor anyone is a "god". "God" is a non-entity and a misnomer. You can't call someone something that doesn't exist and can't exist. Like I said in the first post there are no gods of ANY kind.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Atheism is not a "belief". And I no I nor anyone is a "god". "God" is a non-entity and a misnomer. You can't call someone something that doesn't exist and can't exist. Like I said in the first post there are no gods of ANY kind.

This sounds like a belief,and this is the belief of many so called athiest. Why?because they can't grasp what they THINK they grasp. Your not grasping the mathmatics you THINK your grasping either,you are interpreting it from a human perspective,which is not solid. You can't grasp shyt without having a grasp on how we got here,and haveing a grasp on the entire universe. You can't prove gravity either,yet you say it so matter of factly,talking about mathmatics:martin:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Your opinion is unwanted and unnecessary.:ehh:

The universe and the facts care even less about you.
The facts are that's it's literally impossible for DNA to spontaneously create itself

The facts are that its literally impossible for a single celled organism to spontaneously create itself, teach itself how to reproduce, then teach itself how to build itself into a multi-celled organism, all in its very first iteration of life

I'll let you cook in your ignorance tho

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

Atheism is not a "belief". And no, I nor anyone is a "god". "God" is a non-entity and a misnomer. You can't call someone something that doesn't exist and can't exist. Like I said in the first post there are no gods of ANY kind.

A lot of people tend to misintrepret this word "God".

God or dieties in general are used as a personification of nature. Basically, symbolism to describe the unpredictability and mystery of reality.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Say we ain't going anywhere when humans haven't even existed for one percent of the universe's time and probably millions of species have literally ceased to exist brehs.

Crocodiles are still here.

Single celled organisms are still here.

Sharks are still here after many millions of years.

Horseshoe crabs are 450 million years old.

And the list of species that are millions of years old goes on and is quite long.
And you're saying a species on the verge of discovering immortality and traveling to distant planets is somehow going to disappear? :mjlol:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The facts are that's it's literally impossible for DNA to spontaneously create itself

The facts are that its literally impossible for a single celled organism to spontaneously create itself, teach itself how to reproduce, then teach itself how to build itself into a multi-celled organism, all in its very first iteration of life

I'll let you cook in your ignorance tho

I don't know where you get your so called "facts". I get mine from the University of Cal Berkeley

Many biologists hypothesize that this step led to an "RNA world" in which RNA did many jobs, storing genetic information, copying itself, and performing basic metabolic functions. Today, these jobs are performed by many different sorts of molecules (DNA, RNA, and proteins, mostly), but in the RNA world, RNA did it all.

Self-replication opened the door for natural selection. Once a self-replicating molecule formed, some variants of these early replicators would have done a better job of copying themselves than others, producing more "offspring." These super-replicators would have become more common — that is, until one of them was accidentally built in a way that allowed it to be a super-super-replicator — and then, that variant would take over. Through this process of continuous natural selection, small changes in replicating molecules eventually accumulated until a stable, efficient replicating system evolved.

The evolution of a membrane surrounding the genetic material provided two huge advantages: the products of the genetic material could be kept close by and the internal environment of this proto-cell could be different than the external environment. Cell membranes must have been so advantageous that these encased replicators quickly out-competed "naked" replicators. This breakthrough would have given rise to an organism much like a modern bacterium.

How did life originate?

No such thing as "intelligent design". Deal with it. :youngsabo:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't know where you get your so called "facts". I get mine from the University of Cal Berkeley

Once a self-replicating molecule formed, some variants of these early replicators would have done a better job of copying themselves than others, producing more "offspring."

How did life originate?

No such thing as "intelligent design". Deal with it. :youngsabo:

With absolutely no explanation of how these random "super-replicators" randomly decided how to teach themselves how to replicate

You choose to believe in magic over the much more logical intelligent design smh

Not only that, since you seem to subscribe to evolutionary theory, please explain why it is that you believe that the European is genetically superior to the African? Especially since all evidence points to the opposite?

I mean, I'm sure you know that the genetic inferiority if the African to the European is one of evolutionary theory's fundamental principles right?

But again, I'm gonna let you cook in your ignorance champ

I just got off work, I got time to teach today