We Need The Black Men To Guide These Young Youth (DEAD SERIOUS)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
giphy.gif
You aint never step foot in a black barber shop with the kinda cuts I've seen you rock breh stop it :gucci:
:dahell: I was just there yesterday.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black people needs more control of our own image. Y'all have no idea the affects of having little to no control of our image is. Its bigger than y'all think. Its literally keeping us in an "inferior" mindset and keeping us from thinking beyond our blocks. Shyts deep.

And ill also bring up the music once again. When you have influential celebs making gangs, sipping lean and living a destructive/criminal lifestyle seem "cool" it makes it that much more harder to get through to these young, impressionable minds:

Why Are Known GangMembers So Non-Chalantly Allowed To Influence the Youth?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..........and she got banned :manny: Anyway, let's get back to the topic please.

Why bother? This sort of discussion pops up every week on here, facebook, twitter, and black people are still in disarray. All we do is talk, talk, and talk. No ones going to do anything. Most people have a bystander complex and waiting on a messiahic/leader figure (i.e.: whether it be a Jesus or Malcolm X or a Tariq Nasheed/Umar Johnson type) to tell them what to do. Living under white people's rule for so long as pasteurized, weakened, emasculated, homogenized, and neutered us turning boys into women and girls into men -- disrupting the equilibrium and confusing us. African-Americans are beyond help. In other threads I threw out some ideas but people didn't want to hear it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why bother? This sort of discussion pops up every week on here, facebook, twitter, and black people are still in disarray. All we do is talk, talk, and talk. No ones going to do anything. Most people have a bystander complex and waiting on a messiahic/leader figure (i.e.: whether it be a Jesus or Malcolm X or a Tariq Nasheed/Umar Johnson type) to tell them what to do. Living under white people's rule for so long as pasteurized, weakened, emasculated, homogenized, and neutered us turning boys into women and girls into men -- disrupting the equilibrium and confusing us. African-Americans are beyond help. In other threads I threw out some ideas but people didn't want to hear it.
Hate to say it, but in so many words you are correct. In some ways, I don't want to admit it, but sometimes I think AA's alone not other African groups are beyond help. We don't take shyt seriously at all. These are dire times and we are at war.