We REALLY Need More Black-Americans In The Political Field (We're Slacking)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, I was talking to this elderly lady on the bus (early 60's). She said, "I was gonna ask you to give me a dollar, but you seem like you don't wanna be bothered :mjcry:". I told her that I was just tired, but I'll give you a dollar and she said thanks. She proceeded to ask me was I in the military and I stated no, but I did community college for two years. Then, she asked me what I took up and I said I.T., but I plan to go back for my Human Services degree. I told her I'l like to do community organizing and get in the political field later on. The woman asked what I wanted to run for in the future and I said congress or senate (ideal position is senator). She joked and said I could win and we need more Black senators in this area (she meant mayor, but we do need more Black senators).

The point is we NEED more Blacks in the political field. It's a damn shame we hardly see any brothas or sistas in the senate or house. i caused a fire storm when I said this on FB three weeks ago. We have to do more than vote. Get involved in running for your chair and do grassroots.

I'll also tag the spiritual adviser @Preacher and the OG @PhonZhi

We gotta get our mind off of entertainment and focus more on economic power/political power BOTH of those are intertwined.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Coli geniuses told me that we should abandon the Democratic party which means less black people would get elected in local, state and federal elections because we don't have enough political power to market, insert and empower ourselves into a competitive group.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Black people need money bag politics. Buy politicians out. We have black politicians and they do nothing. Realistically, what good will it do if we get a few black politicians into power? They can easily be washed by the dominant society. The LGBTQ community buys politicians and they get stuff done for them. Laws get passed for them. They're protected. Ken Thompson was a black politician as well but helped asians get that cop off :jbhmm:

Cgb0zvcUYAEm7bV.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Coli geniuses told me that we should abandon the Democratic party which means less black people would get elected in local, state and federal elections because we don't have enough political power to market, insert and empower ourselves into a competitive group.
I'm Independent, so the best option is to follow in the footsteps of Hispanics and force the hand of BOTH.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:gucci:

Black people have the most politicians BY FAR out of all the minorities

Politics doesn't matter because this country inherently had no need for us outside of slavery

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Black people have the most politicians BY FAR out of all the minorities
Not in the extremely important positions. I will say that's a good start, but we need more in the senate and congressional house. Have you seen the senate :scust:

THIS f-ck lived to be 103 while in the senate. Yep, Strom Thurmond notorious segregationist from South Carolina.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Black people need money bag politics. Buy politicians out. We have black politicians and they do nothing. Realistically, what good will it do if we get a few black politicians into power? They can easily be washed by the dominant society. The LGBTQ community buys politicians and they get stuff done for them. Laws get passed for them. They're protected. Ken Thompson was a black politician as well but helped asians get that cop off :jbhmm:

Cgb0zvcUYAEm7bV.jpg
Good point. This is why I stated before that we need to run grass roots candidates who aren't corrupt. Also, using money bag politics for certain interest of ours is a good idea.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
So, I was talking to this elderly lady on the bus (early 60's). She said, "I was gonna ask you to give me a dollar, but you seem like you don't wanna be bothered :mjcry:". I told her that I was just tired, but I'll give you a dollar and she said thanks. She proceeded to ask me was I in the military and I stated no, but I did community college for two years. Then, she asked me what I took up and I said I.T., but I plan to go back for my Human Services degree. I told her I'l like to do community organizing and get in the political field later on. The woman asked what I wanted to run for in the future and I said congress or senate (ideal position is senator). She joked and said I could win and we need more Black senators in this area (she meant mayor, but we do need more Black senators).

The point is we NEED more Blacks in the political field. It's a damn shame we hardly see any brothas or sistas in the senate or house. i caused a fire storm when I said this on FB three weeks ago. We have to do more than vote. Get involved in running for your chair and do grassroots.

We gotta get our mind off of entertainment and focus more on economic power/political power BOTH of those are intertwined.

Didn't read.

However, black Americans have the numbers and resources to relocate back to the south and form our own nation by default.

By peace preferably

:demonic:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Not in the extremely important positions. I will say that's a good start, but we need more in the senate and congressional house. Have you seen the senate :scust:

THIS f-ck lived to be 103 while in the senate. Yep, Strom Thurmond notorious segregationist from South Carolina.

Black people still have the most people in the Congress out of all minorities

This country doesn't give a fukk about us because it didn't need us past 1865

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Didn't read.

However, black Americans have the numbers and resources to relocate back to the south and form our own nation by default.

By peace preferably

:demonic:
I mean a realistic option for now. Good idea, but I'm focused on being pragmatic and gaining power for the oppressed.

Black people still have the most people in the Congress out of all minorities

This country doesn't give a fukk about us because it didn't need us past 1865
I don't care if it gives a f-ck about us. We need to care about our own well being and use these positions for our advantage and other oppressed people. You have to put personal feelings aside.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'd like you to meet my friend Gerrymander.

Turn out as much as you want, the white boy will win the majority black neighborhood because the way they drew the map