• Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
am I the only one who loathes Episode I? I mean you can just watch Dual of Fates on YT, the rest of the film is just trash

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The Last Jedi is singlehandedly the reason why I won't watch The Rise of Skywalker. There have been three Star Wars trilogies and this was the first time I had no desire to finish watching the conclusion. When I walked out of the theater of The Last Jedi I was so upset at how shytty it was like wtf. It was a huge disappointment because I was a fan of Rian Johnson's Looper movie. That was a good movie. But this shyt right here? That shyt right there? The Last Jedi? Utter fukking garbage.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Easily Episode 2 imho. I just did a rewatch and that movie is trash all the way through without any saving grace like the vader scene in R1, throne room fight in Last Jedi, force skype fight in ROS, etc etc....

That throne room fight was straight asscheeks.:stopitslime:
Reylo was struggling to defeat the faceless henchmen :mjlol:
Episode 2 sucked, but at least had Obi & Anakin chase through Coruscant, Jedi melee battle, and Obi-Wan/Anakin/Yoda vs Dooku.

Last Jedi had hologram Luke, and.......? And the fact that killed him took away from the dopeness of that scene anyway, so I'm left with 0 scenes in TLJ worth re-watching

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Lucas thot he could save clones by showing Yoda go off but that movie is horrible. I remember how hyped people got in the theater when Yoda went ham for those 10 seconds. Then you watch the movie again and are like :mjtf:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in my prequel hating days Attack of the Clones was the one that I liked. Watching it now, the CGI is dodgy but I still like it. I take it people don't like the Anakin and Padme section but it doesn't bother me at all :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The last jedi was so awful, i actually skipped rise of skywalker. First and only starwars film i never saw in theaters. (Outside of the OG trilogy because i wasn't born yet)

The Prequel had moments where i was like :patrice::francis:

but also moments where i was like :ohhh::wow:

Rogue had those moments too, Obviously the Hallway vader scene.

Even Solo with that scene where he shoots first :ehh:

Got none of that from these new sequels, but Awakens at least wasn't trash.
Last Jedi i was sitting there like :gucci: the whole movie. Walking out the theater like :scust:fukk did i just watch?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It’s rise of Skywalker and it isn’t close movie ruins the whole saga by making Anakins sacrifice mean nothing. Fan service for fan service sake, rushed story and plot.