Weed heads, come in here ASAP

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How do i pass a drug test within a couple of week?

Here is my dilemna: As you all know i dont smoke. I only tried tried weed like...maybe 5 times my whole life and 4 of those were edibles (brownies)

Anyway my homegirl came to my place a few weeks ago and decided to bake some weeb brownies on a Tuesday (May 16th).
I know i know... dumb move to be looking for a job and fukking around with drugs :snoop:
I had gone on an interview earlier that day and was offered the job the very next day.

I accepted the offer and they sent me all the paperwork and shyt and now i find out... i have to take a drug test. I'm freaking out of my mind right now since i already resigned from my current job. :sadcam:
Basically the paperwork says i have to take the drug test between May 27th and June 9th.
Is there any hope brehs?
My friends keep telling me not to worry since i'm not a habitual user like that and i should be fine. Took a couple of niacin pills last saturday and then took a at home drug test a few days later and it came off negative. But i just dont wanna take any chances. What can I do over the next few days to increase my chances of being clean by next thursday (June 1st) when i plan to take the test?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Unless your job has a CIA clearance or some shyt like that and you passed the home test you should be Gucci :mjgrin:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Ultimate Maximum Strength. You can get it at gmc store. There nothing out there will clear your system completely because thc stick to your fat cells and they can release at anytime. The lower your body fat the better. this drink is a masking agent that allow you a 4 to 6 hour window to pee clean. Personally I don't think you need anything since your not a daily smoker. Your not smoking enough consistently for thc to build up. I think if u drink enough water and workout until your test you should be good.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Either get Xtreme Synthetic Urine (I've passed 3 tests) for $40 or spend $4 on some Certo/Sure Jel and drink it 2 hours before the test...piss in the cup once your pee is clear

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Either get Xtreme Synthetic Urine (I've passed 3 tests) for $40 or spend $4 on some Certo/Sure Jel and drink it 2 hours before the test...piss in the cup once your pee is clear

Breh that certo shyt ain't work for me .. unless I was doing it wrong which I bought 3 test kits at Wal-Mart and they all failed lol .. I had my synthetic for back up jic..

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Breh that certo shyt ain't work for me .. unless I was doing it wrong which I bought 3 test kits at Wal-Mart and they all failed lol .. I had my synthetic for back up jic..
I have been using Certo for about 14 years and I've failed once out of maybe 6-7 times.

The only tips I can give on Certo is when you're about to piss in the cup, let it go in the toilet for a few seconds first. Also, make sure you take the test on the second or third piss after drinking it. Your piss should look like water. And, down a bottle of water or two after drinking the Certo.

It sounds like a lot, but once you do it once successfully you'll have it from now on.