Weed heads, come in here ASAP

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
As a nikka who works very closely with Probation Officers....There aint no quick fix breh...90 days maximum...30 days minimum....Ive seen alotta nikkas fail they piss test with alotta "sure fire" ways to clean your piss.....and then get bammed anyway lol.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
I have been using Certo for about 14 years and I've failed once out of maybe 6-7 times.

The only tips I can give on Certo is when you're about to piss in the cup, let it go in the toilet for a few seconds first. Also, make sure you take the test on the second or third piss after drinking it. Your piss should look like water. And, down a bottle of water or two after drinking the Certo.

It sounds like a lot, but once you do it once successfully you'll have it from now on.

I did everything u said but 1 that may have been vital . .

I didn't let a little dribble out first before peeing in the cup . . So maybe if I let some out first it woulda been good ..

Cuz that shyt was lookin like water comin out..

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I did everything u said but 1 that may have been vital . .

I didn't let a little dribble out first before peeing in the cup . . So maybe if I let some out first it woulda been good ..

Cuz that shyt was lookin like water comin out..
That definitely could have played a part in why the tests were failed. If you have a dollar tree near you, grab a few tests from there and try again one day, when you have time

killacal

Banned
Daps
quick-fix-plus-front-main_md.jpg

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Go about this all natural.

Do some cardio 2x - 3x a day (nothing super strenuous) and drink/eat clean until your DT.

No need for all that detox mumbojumbo and shyt.
:manny:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You're good bro, I used to smoke twice a week or eat edibles twice a week and I had a drug test with only one week to get sober, I just did tons of cardio and working out, plus I ate like I was trying to lose weight

Passed it with flying colors, I suggest you buy a take home drug test and piss in it on the 4th just to see where you're at. If it says you're clean go hard for another two days and take the test on the 6th, you're gucci. Since you don't smoke a lot I'm 99.9% sure you'll be fine

I'd bet $100 you'd pass the home test right now, that shyt has already left your system

Get sober for a month, test your pee with a take home drug test and freeze that motherfukker in your freezer and if they ask for a drug test, use that pee

Safest options because it's your legit pee, and if it's a hair test and you get wind of it coming shave your head bald :skip:

coloplast-conveen-active-urine-bag-ZDVDCWTZT.jpg