WELL DAMN i didn't know JUSTIN COMBS PUBLISHING was still eating off of JADAKISS SOLO ALBUMS

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He made them look stupid. No one forced them to sign the contract without reading it over.
I'm usually not "fukk the industry" but poor kids from the hood might not be the most rational cats when it comes to signing contracts worth a lot of money, specially not when the counter party is industry legends and Ivey League lawyers. You could probably go to the hood right now and get a few cats to sign away their lives. It's taking advantage of young ignorant people.

However, Puff was not wrong.. Anyone would obviously try to maximize their profit and Lox would probably not be shyt without Puff.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ Jada signing to Puffs main man Jay and still getting squeezed by Puff.
Not even Jigga could save them, ruthless :takedat:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Berry Gordy no longer owns Jobete, he sold the remaining 20% share to EMI for 80 million in 2004

but I agree he is just as gangsta....when Method and Mary did "Your All I Need" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell only way Jobete was gonna clear the rights to it, is if 50% of the mechanical and ALL the publishing royalty remained with Jobete/Motown................

Method Man made NO BREAD on that song :snoop:

:wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Jada: Every time I put out a solo album, he got get an advance of 300k:mjcry::scust:

I didn't realize Sheek was there until the half way point:snoop:

JD: How long is the publishing situation?:patrice:

Jada: Lifetime JD:mjcry:

JD: HUH:dwillhuh:

Jada:For life!:damn:

JD: WORD:leon:

damn..that 300k is the mechanical royalties going to diddy..while Justin gets the Publishing royalties

that's GANG RAPE :damn:

Puffy was hitting him in the FRONT

while Justin was busting it from the BACK :wow:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
damn..that 300k is the mechanical royalties going to diddy..while Justin gets the Publishing royalties

that's GANG RAPE :damn:

Puffy was hitting him in the FRONT

while Justin was busting it from the BACK :wow:

The Lox ended up taking care of Justin better than their own seeds:wow: