WELL DAMN i didn't know JUSTIN COMBS PUBLISHING was still eating off of JADAKISS SOLO ALBUMS

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
"look at what happened to your career after you left bad boy" - puffy :russ:

the lox came off soundin' ignorant as fukk in that interview :mjlol:

the lox suck. i never got the hype with them brothers either. i remember a lot of cats i use to know use to ride hard (pause) for them brothers too

puff helped and made them brothers what they were. the lox aren't a great group. they ain't no 8 ball and mjg, m.o.p, ugk or outkast

they some brothers with "average" talent at best who got lucky when they signed with puff and made some hits with him :yeshrug:

at the end of the day, they needed puffy :lolbron:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

the lox suck. i never got the hype with them brothers either. i remember a lot of cats i use to know use to ride hard (pause) for them brothers too

puff helped and made them brothers what they were. the lox aren't a great group. they ain't no 8 ball and mjg, m.o.p, ugk or outkast

they some brothers with "average" talent at best who got lucky when they signed with puff and made some hits with him :yeshrug:

hold up homie :whoa:

The LOX might make Bad Business decisions

but THEY DO NOT HAVE AVERAGE TALENT

I was listening to the LOX long ,before they got with Puffy when it was them and children of the corn killing mixtapes with S&S..RON G....DOO WOP..CLUE and SUPER SAM

Only thing puff taught them boys is SONG STRUCTURE which isn't thier niche...cause thier focus is BARS

AND YOU A GOTTDAMN LIAR IF U SAY JADA AINT GOT BARS :ufdup:

Daps
I'm usually not "fukk the industry" but poor kids from the hood might not be the most rational cats when it comes to signing contracts worth a lot of money, specially not when the counter party is industry legends and Ivey League lawyers. You could probably go to the hood right now and get a few cats to sign away their lives. It's taking advantage of young ignorant people.

However, Puff was not wrong.. Anyone would obviously try to maximize their profit and Lox would probably not be shyt without Puff.
They should handle it like hood nikkas then.
tumblr_ly7zsf8xCI1qidy8go2_250.gif

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
hold up homie :whoa:

The LOX might make Bad Business decisions

but THEY DO NOT HAVE AVERAGE TALENT

I was listening to the LOX long ,before they got with Puffy when it was them and children of the corn killing mixtapes with S&S..RON G....DOO WOP..CLUE and SUPER SAM

Only thing puff taught them boys is SONG STRUCTURE which isn't thier niche...cause thier focus is BARS

AND YOU A GOTTDAMN LIAR IF U SAY JADA AINT GOT BARS :ufdup:

i ain't sayin' jada ain't got bars because he do and honestly i think he'd be better behind the scenes as a ghostwriter for a lot of these new rappers but the lox to me ain't never match up to the hype some people i know make themout to be or like groups like m.o.p., 8ball and mjg, outkast or ugk :mjpls:

whenever i hear some people talk about them, they act like they some legendary group like those i mentioned above and we all know they ain't got no songs or albums like those groups :sas1:

i can't front on jada's lyrical talent but that's not where it ends. what good is that if you can't showcase your greatness as an artist on your albums? :mindblown:

Tha Carter

The God
Daps
Reppin
Nobody, just me
These nikkas got raped so bad, they're luck they still have the LOX name.

To my Coli brehs trying to make it big, if you are signing a contract to a Def Jam or something, atleast try to get full ownership of your publishing, the correct amount of royalties, and creative control. Be aggressive, have integrity.

If you can't make it happen, go indy, make your own label and get a distribution deal.

I ain't a musical industry genius, but when you hear about so many artists to get raped for their publishing constantly, that should tell you read that damn contract.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Average talent? What are you talking about? They had good careers after Puffy.